Conversation Between DarkEliteRico and Ryno

16 Visitor Messages

1. welcome much. you got hack two years ago?? how did this happen? i barely play 360 servers now. i havent played it since last year.... i mostly play JP servers now. since they update every week. but i still have my gamer tag and my original 360 character back thanks to you. i should owe you something. for doing it.
  2. Thanks, after I got hacked 2+ years ago I took a break from the game. Now i'm back and working hard to get my stuff back.
  3. Happy DIRTY THIRTY Birthday! Elion!! Hope you have a great birthday!
    I still thank you for saving me my xbox live account! i still have it. and still playing with it.

thank you much to you!
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I'll probably be getting back into the game on PC side here shortly. I'm getting a decent gaming laptop and will be on somewhat depending on how busy my work schedule is.

Hope everything is going well with you and the old gang
  5. WHOOOAAA!

I can not BELIEVE IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!

I hope all is well!
    I still thank you!
    Hope your birthday wishes come true Darkelite!
  6. I can see you are rarely going on pso-world now that you dont play psu?
  7. Unfortunately no more PSU for me, with all the account BS TWICE due to Microsofts shittastic support and loosing 3 of my characters as well. The system started to act up on me and needed to pay for rent...it's PSP version for me currently though. If I can figure out how to do an ad-hoc connection I'll be on that
  8. so i guess no more PSU 360?
  9. Finally got my account back AGAIN, managed to change my information passwords around. But logged in to see 3 of my characters recreated, loosing all of my bullet PA's. Stole armor, slots, and my money again...thank goodness for recent visitor logs.

Too bad this was the final nail in the coffin, I've already deleted PSU from my hard drive and am awaiting approval from Microsofts investigation team in order to cancel my accounts.
  10. Man woke up and had my account recovered to another console, still dealing with some little shit. I probably will come back and have all my stuff missing again. If so then I'm done, because xbox support and Sega hasn't done anything.
  11. I've helped a lot of people out but I'm really leaning towards PC side again. I'll stay for the majority of the event and if things go well then I'll be on JP PSU soon, if not then I'll have to stay for a while.
  12. you cant leave..... you helped me out. =*)
  13. ok, i'll be on sunday/monday or late at night after work.
  14. need to tell you somthing.. but i'll tell you when im playing psu
  15. hello Ryno, how's it going for you today?

work sucks....i'd rather be playing and furthering my possible carpal tunnel >_<
  16. Hello Rahxephon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16