Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Exclamation

Let's see what happens in the Future...(Early January 2009)...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Seo made a thread! <3

It's been a recent trend to make threads pointing out every flaw in PSU and ST. It's not only tiring, it's depressing to see half of the forum dedicated to complaining. A lot of you are justifying your and others constant negativity towards the game, which is kind of missing the point.

Seo just feels as though if you've lost all hope for the game and can't think of anything positive to say about the game, then don't say anything at all. It's a golden rule many of us were raised by, and it should apply even online. If being here is a horrible or upsetting experience for you, then wouldn't it just make sense to move onto something else? Those of us who are still enjoying our experience would rather not have to see your unfortunate misery.

I think that's whats Seo is getting at. It really is surprising to see so many defending their ill-will, though. Seo is trying to make a positive change for those of us who still smile when we think of this game. That's what these forums and this game are meant for--fun and entertainment. Not a constant pity party. Please try to at least understand that.

Yummyyummy cupcake, please~<3

I still like psu, I just wish SEGA would handle things alot better than what they're doing now (for US/EU servers). Having 6 weeks without updates (not counting Sonic Bday lobby) is starting to be a bit too much...

And Seority, where did you see that they have a new team? As far as I know they only changed to a new building.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Self-Proclaimed Treasure Hunter and Pirate

I love a good "rant", for lack of a better word. Especially well thought-out ones.

I find it interesting that people will complain and whine about Sega and PSU while still continuing to play. Honestly, they should just keep quiet. No one does anything over and over again if they don't get some kind of joy out of it. Perhaps it's best if they take a break from said game if it really hurts them so much (this, of course, excludes the players who quit, they should just shy away from making "this is why I quit" topics and championing Anti-Sega causes).

On the other hand, some people are addicts, some just like to vent, and others just want to garner attention. Sega's last few foibles could be enough to drive someone to complain or quit, but you have to measure the good with the bad.

Also, this isn't a shot at you, Ezodagrom. Not that you'd think it is, but I'm just covering my bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    Just because PSO was better and run by a different group of people doesn't mean PSU will die.
    No relivance really.
    You're right. PSU will die because it's population is dwindling and no one has any faith in the new team running things.

Postcount+1

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xJakkalx View Post
    I love a good "rant", for lack of a better word. Especially well thought-out ones.

I find it interesting that people will complain and whine about Sega and PSU while still continuing to play. Honestly, they should just keep quiet. No one does anything over and over again if they don't get some kind of joy out of it. Perhaps it's best if they take a break from said game if it really hurts them so much (this, of course, excludes the players who quit, they should just shy away from making "this is why I quit" topics and championing Anti-Sega causes).

On the other hand, some people are addicts, some just like to vent, and others just want to garner attention. Sega's last few foibles could be enough to drive someone to complain or quit, but you have to measure the good with the bad.

Also, this isn't a shot at you, Ezodagrom. Not that you'd think it is, but I'm just covering my bases.
    In my opinion, due to recent problems (such as delays and lack of updates), some ppl do have reasons to complain (of course there are many that also complain for no reason :<).

One of the major problems is the increasing delay between US/EU version and the JP version.

When we see what JP already got that we didn't got, it's quite alot of things we're missing...
    Other than MAG extension, MAG rewards and seasonal lobbies, we're missing:
    Spoiler!
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I can play this game and enjoy it and not have to be buddy-buddy with the GM's.

Actually, I really don't care to ever associate with them due to the damage they've first-handedly done to this community. Above a stupid fucking video game, I do have a set of morals I follow, unlike them. If I have to bypass every event they hold and give away shit at to maintain those morals, fuck ya, I'll do it.

I'll also continue to call them out on every stupid thing they do. There are several players still in the dark that continue to believe and support these guys, even though we have not had concrete information since the PSU v1 days. People need to open their eyes and see what dillholes these GM's actually are.

And I've heard it all before, fanboys constantly posting "Don't shoot the messeger", because the US GM's are SoJ's little bitches. Well that's true to an extent. However, if the messenger comes to your house every Thursday and lies to you, you'll be damn sure I'll tell that messenger to get the fuck off my lawn, or he gonna get shot.

People, including me, are long past the boiling point with their bullshit. All we want is them to shut the fuck up, unless they have concrete information regarding updates. But Ruby and Chill CONTINUE to shoot their mouths off at every one of these GM SUPPORT meetings they have, with ABSOLUTELY NO REGARD to whether the information is correct or not. That's why people have their pitchforks and torches ready. I don't blame any one of them.

Hi seority, welcome to every mmo forum ever.
    I'm straight, so what?

It is getting out-of-hand. Personally, I think I'm fair about frowning when they do a bad job and smiling when they do something nice (appropriately). I think they are doing a terrible job as of late and can't blame the people that have canceled until they see an improvement, but I do get tired of the excessive amount of bitching lately. I mean, it seems like every other topic in PSU General is related to SEGA's failure. I think everyone has a right to complain about something they like and pay for, but it's no good when there are too many topic of the same thing on anything.

I also think it's getting you too much, though.

As for the GM's, no comment. ;o
    Last edited by Kylie; Jul 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02