Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393 ... LastLast

I've put together a diagram depicting stat modifiers for all types at level 20:
    http://teitan.inchoativum.net/aoi_level20_stats.html

Wow 0_0. They really did improve WTs stats. Now it really looks like it is an offensive class! Thank you ver much for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    ok i had some time to really use MF in some normal missions. they are pretty damn good! first off, my defense feels incredible. the stat boosts are nice but its so much more stamina than cast w/ suv, that really helps too.

gi techs are as strong or stronger than ra techs, cast super fast and have SE 5. they are just amazing. just run into the middle of a pile of monsters and safely spam away, molesting them all.

as for hold techs, if you take advantage of the new invincibility from just counter, it will last the entire duration of the tech. i was using megiverse in white beast and i was completely invincible the whole time. tomorrow i am gonna use that 420 magic power concentrate unit and do it again, hehe :P
    I guess I'll give a try if this update ever hits here, but I'm still not convinced by it. Gunmaster is too awesome for me to go back to caring for offense tech, esp. after the visual nerf. Unless someone csn prove to me MF can Time attack near GM's level, I might make it my main class again.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I'm still not sure I like having the ability to increase PA max levels. I mean, it sounds like its just for specific weapons, but it just seems like it will kind of defeat the purpose of having different classes.

as for hold techs, if you take advantage of the new invincibility from just counter, it will last the entire duration of the tech. i was using megiverse in white beast and i was completely invincible the whole time. tomorrow i am gonna use that 420 magic power concentrate unit and do it again, hehe :P
    I KNEW it..!

I KNEW it was going to make things broken for Masterforces and Techers with hold TECHNICs..! I just didn't know you guys were going to get some evasion - but you didn't just get any normal evasion - you practically got Acrofighter's Evasion..!

So now, all Techers lack is going against large enemies and bosses. WHich still sucks but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Really keen on the Longbow love - I do like how the Stun has been upgraded to SE 4 and how it has a nice boost overall. I'm so glad I already have it at Lv. 40 to test it out properly when we get it.

2x DPS is awesome and good times - how fast does it shoot though? And how have the elemental bonuses changed for each bullet..?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I'm still not sure I like having the ability to increase PA max levels. I mean, it sounds like its just for specific weapons, but it just seems like it will kind of defeat the purpose of having different classes.
    The supplement offers specific customizations/upgrades, not general/blanket class/race upgrades. That's the stats boost that every classes got together with this upgrade.

Some classes & races already have what they want or at a reasonable degree of 'playablility'. The customization will give an edge or additional 'playablility' in a specific area, to make the game deeper.

Say, if you're a WT - your max melee PA lv is currently 30. WT has tons & tons of weapons that can be used. The new PA upgrade & make your favorite weapon's PA to 40. If they give WT a blanket PA40 cap, then that defeats the purpose of the customization.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by biggabertha View Post
    I KNEW it..!

I KNEW it was going to make things broken for Masterforces and Techers with hold TECHNICs..! I just didn't know you guys were going to get some evasion - but you didn't just get any normal evasion - you practically got Acrofighter's Evasion..!

So now, all Techers lack is going against large enemies and bosses. WHich still sucks but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Really keen on the Longbow love - I do like how the Stun has been upgraded to SE 4 and how it has a nice boost overall. I'm so glad I already have it at Lv. 40 to test it out properly when we get it.

2x DPS is awesome and good times - how fast does it shoot though? And how have the elemental bonuses changed for each bullet..?
    Bow is a bit faster, can't actually say how until you try it. and the elemental is just the same, but you get huge base atp mod increase! (check banna screen shot)

and btw, no, Masterforce is already large mob expert. While MF speedly cast gi-tech, he is semi-invincible, rarely that enemy get their chance to attack, and even if they attack, newman EVA of acrofighter would do another invincible mode to you.

And since the past, actually MF always do better dps than GM when enemy come at large mob and not line up. Although with Ra-tech alone, it was pretty situational, and most mission doesn't support them(lol, most large mob mission eg. HIVE, SEED express are dark element!), so they suck.

Now that they get gi-tech which is better than Ra, and the invincible counter attack to help! I think they are much better now. (also, someone said that you cast double basic tech when you limit break, MF only)
    Last edited by Dhylec; Apr 1, 2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: false info

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Say, if you're a WT - your max melee PA lv is currently 30. WT has tons & tons of weapons that can be used. The new PA upgrade & make your favorite weapon's PA to 40. If they give WT a blanket PA40 cap, then that defeats the purpose of the customization.
    But there's a lot of other customization, and there's a limit how much customization you can do. Even if you could buy your WT's general melee cap to 40 or 50, that's one or two increases a ForteFighter would dump into ATP or element boosts or etc.

BTW I'm totally coming back for online when the US finally gets this update, unless there's a PS:P expansion with some of this stuff maybe. Still it's incredible Sega's taking the game to this level, especially after how they seemed to be going so hard in the opposite direction with the "end game" master types.
    Last edited by panzer_unit; Mar 31, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    But there's a lot of other customization, and there's a limit how much customization you can do. If you buy your WT's melee cap to 40 or 50, that's one or two increases you couldn't dump into ATP or techniques etc.

BTW I'm totally coming back for online when the US finally gets this update, unless there's a PS:P expansion with some of this stuff maybe. Still it's incredible Sega's taking their game to this level.
    Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah, does this mean my Fortefighter can "buy" skill PAs to go up to 50?

.....I CAN HAVE LEVEL 50 SABER AND TWIN SABERS!?!?!?

Holy mother of god, I hope we get this in the US.... like.... yesterday...?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Technically, you can Against Motherbrain, if you aim at her arms right with a Rattlesnake (I don't know if other rifles work), you can double-hit her So, you generally can't, but it is possible sometimes.

Off-topic: Rattlesnake appears to have slghtly extended range to a normal Rifle too- I could hit Motherbrain from further away with one than I could with my Kubara rifle

... no
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job