Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Wait so if you raise AF Sabers to 45 say, can you xfer them to a different character and use them at 45 or just strictly on the one character?
    It is just strictly to one character.

Unless you will make both of your chars custom on the same thing.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    And what do limit break/PA+ count as?
    They're listed in their own area under the new status pane, I've highlighted it for you in the screenshot below. Casts and beasts are 10, whereas newman gets 15 and human 20.
    Spoiler!

What they do is allow you to break the level cap on weapons for the type you're using on your current character ie. Crossbow lvl 40>50 on FG or saber 10>20 on GT. It doesn't 'stick into your weapon' or whatever psychadelic funk. Of course if you level a saber PA to 45 and then move it to another character, you'll have to use a PALV+ on saber for that character too or it'll be capped as normal but the PA will still retain it's level.

Also, Ragan's Breasts = +200HP.
    Kinda disappointed at first, but then I started a /R mission and found it carries over, so basically I can run those missions with a 36% boost to HP :P

None of the Extra styles appeal to me It's time to start breaking PA caps on fortegunner
    Can I has Machinegun 50 and Crossbow 50?
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Apr 1, 2009 at 03:29 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

*waits patiently for damage modifiers on 2nd/3rd hit of readjusted Grav Break
    Last edited by InfiniDragon; Apr 1, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu

So, does anyone know how PA cap breaking will work for techs yet? I'm just really hoping I can make a Newman WT with lv 40 attack techs =0.
    Last edited by Hero-Break; Apr 1, 2009 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero-Break View Post
    So, does anyone know how PA cap breaking will work for techs yet? I'm just really hoping I can make a Newman WT with lv 40 attack techs =0.
    Intuitively, it wouldn't work as it wouldn't make any sense. Instead, there is the limit break concept for techs.

I'm a bit unclear about this humans get 20, newmans 15, etc.

Are you saying that humans get a grand total of 20 levels to various weapon types? Or 20 possible for each weapon type.

As in:
    I can only get +10 to Sabers and +10 to Daggers
    Or I can get +20 to every weapon type I can equip

I'm assuming it's the former as the latter would just be crazy.

Finally, if you customize something, can you uncustomize it and get your AP back? or are you stuck with it forever/lose AP? Or do you switch them like you do with equipment/PA's/whatever?

Also, it seems that WT may actually be a good choice for the new challenge missions or whatever... or am I just trying to find an excuse to start leveling WT?

And last question, during the challenge missions, you can bring your own equipment and stuff, but it must be able to be used by a level 20 character with a class level of 20 as well. Do you have any rough ideas of what type of equipment we can equip (like B rank spears or something)?
    Last edited by Deragonite; Apr 1, 2009 at 01:35 AM.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    Intuitively, it wouldn't work as it wouldn't make any sense. Instead, there is the limit break concept for techs.

Are you saying that humans get a grand total of 20 levels to various weapon types? Or 20 possible for each weapon type.

As in:
    I can only get +10 to Sabers and +10 to Daggers
    Or I can get +20 to every weapon type I can equip

I'm assuming it's the former as the latter would just be crazy.

And last question, during the challenge missions, you can bring your own equipment and stuff, but it must be able to be used by a level 20 character with a class level of 20 as well. Do you have any rough ideas of what type of equipment we can equip (like B rank spears or something)?
    For the first question, I believe that's the number of AP abilities you can have at any time on that character, (I THINK that's what it is.) which, actually kinda gives Humans a purpose now.

As for the third one, technically, you could equip A and S rank equipment. Having a high level class helps too, as that carries over.

I don't know the answer to the second one, since I don't play the JP server, though I hope that's the case. There's really no point to not let you exchange points for what you payed. It's a great way of doing things too many games don't do for some reason. :/

Level 50 Saber PAs on AF, here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Deragonite View Post
    its for the weapon specialities. things like PA cap increases and the tech breaks go into this section. humans get the highest number of them, followed by newmans, then casts and beasts. there's also elemental specialities where humans and newmans get 5 max, while casts and beasts only get 3.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Spoiler!

12% element jump on longbow 41+ lolol
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.