Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hi, i recentyl got back online, and was wondering if it was worth getting an HL and playing PSO v2 for DC online. Are the servers even running? Can you guys give me any information about this? THANKS IN ADVANCE

yes, i still play (since theres no hl-fee here ^_^):

around 90 people per server-set are online during week (at around beep 0 / met 1:00 am)... that are less than 300 world wide. its a bit more at weekend but well. never over 500 at once.
    millenium is back there since she seemed to were away for some weekends... the curiosity around her seemes to have settled down a bit. there are still some v2-people from the us online, but mostly us-servers are dominated by white names.

well, overall... its quiet... a bit too quiet...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Chao Abuser

when are you on rena? and what ship/block? i sometimes go online to do endless nightmare4 or ttf but thats all...

I'm tempted to jump on DC because I'm pretty unhappy with GC PSO and the keyboard nonsense.

Isn't Sega going to close the DC servers on Dec. 31? I read that on Sega.com

Some increible hacker out there should make a server so DC PSO can live forever. Barubary?

The U.S. ships are quite barren these days. You'll occasionally find a handful of little kiddies with their Gameshark toys who still go around FSODing and NOLing unsuspecting noobs, even though the game is more than 2 years old and noone with an I.Q. over 10 even cares about that kind of crap anymore.

People are playing and usually its with someone they know already us side, european players don't have to pay for HL so good chance you can find a game. The Japanese servers *seem* like a sex cult online and hard to find anything other than ultimate games, but there are still players.

btw millenium doesn't protect US ships. damn those linux kits.

They are gonna cancle the servers!!!!?????!!!! I hope not. Can anybody confirm this?

By the way, i have been waiting to get online for so long. I have a level 110 Humar that was made with no online help. Is the Broadband adapter still available? Do HL fees still exist? Thanks alot for the previous posts, im sorry these are such dumb questions.

be careful with your lv110-char - i advise not to get to poluted us-servers. and not to stay in lobbies too long - and not go into a game, come out and hang in lobbies. because when you get fsod now, you'll lose your unequipped stuff.

anyway: always check to have no unequipped precious items with you!

problem is, it will be difficult to find non-password-non-ultimate-games by now... try in c-mode to convince others that you are not a thief...

um... sex cult? ... huh? o_o;;

could someone post a link to this strange 'we close servers at sylvester'-page? thank you

addition: a poster at pso-forums at sega-com says, the servers stay up and just go down for maintenance. since i consider the serverdown as a rumor, i hope the best for that...
    (i mean, there are still people that CAN not buy the GCNpso or XBOXpso yet...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2002-12-02 06:00 ]</font>

The games are really that locked up? Wow, there must be alot of thiefs online now. So the servers are still working and wont be shut down? If i do get back online, will it be Real Hard to find an Ultimate mode Game? Why are the US servers poluted?

-thanks

well, it started with people who bursted in open games and kill/nol/fsod/etc... everyone inside. so people began to lock games.

well, its not just for thiefs and player killers, there are also some 'harmless' morons out there, like in every onlinegame.

the us-servers, poluted... hm... well, at least oberon-01-01 is all time filled with people ^_^

as for the servershutdown:
    as long as i know, the shutdown is rumor. but the 'news from the sega-com-forums' i mentioned above is also rumor.
    i did not found any official word about it till now... well, we'll see...