Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

I really wish this Maximum Attack was coming to the NA version, but oh well.

Can we get some discussion going about this? Any and all details would be apperciated!

Well all this is nice and all but everyone is missing the point, I want information on the actual event for a future reference not a dicussions on whether or not it's fun or not, or if it's coming to NA, these things will come in time. For now just information please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-14 16:10 ]</font>

The Mormegil

What is the "This" that you are referring to?

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Maximum Attack of course I'll edit

Ultimate Attack may very well make its way to the NA/EU servers in some form or another. Despite not being a big fan of the offline purification missions, I think that with actual human players as opposed to NPCs, they would go a lot more smoothly, and might actually be fun. I can see how deligating various tasks like scanning for blewmes, using the Photon Eraser on revealed blewmes, holding off enemy resistence, etc. to different people in the party would make things go faster. Offline, almost everything always seemed to fall on your shoulders, though I can think of a few instances when one or two of the NPCs in my party would actually go after a blewme with the Eraser of their own will.

On 2007-02-13 22:17, Turambar wrote:
    ditto; neber heard of this

i thought he mean like 'whats the highest attack uve done' thinggy
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

On 2007-02-13 22:58, EspioKaos wrote:
    Ultimate Attack may very well make its way to the NA/EU servers in some form or another. Despite not being a big fan of the offline purification missions, I think that with actual human players as opposed to NPCs, they would go a lot more smoothly, and might actually be fun. I can see how deligating various tasks like scanning for blewmes, using the Photon Eraser on revealed blewmes, holding off enemy resistence, etc. to different people in the party would make things go faster. Offline, almost everything always seemed to fall on your shoulders, though I can think of a few instances when one or two of the NPCs in my party would actually go after a blewme with the Eraser of their own will.
    I agree this would be a blast with other people.

On 2007-02-14 04:37, Rashiid wrote:
    On 2007-02-13 22:17, Turambar wrote:
    ditto; neber heard of this

i thought he mean like 'whats the highest attack uve done' thinggy
    If you've played offline story mode, then maybe you can remember doing those Fire SEED missions where you had to bust out your goggles and look for those orbs and then use the laser (photon eraser) to neutralize them. This is what they are reffering to.

This will add more diversity to the current missions, I just hope the rewards are good

Edit: 200th post!!! god some people on here have like x5 more posts than me and I've been here since '05 >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WatchThemFeed on 2007-02-14 10:50 ]</font>

Gahdammit I know I said I would never post here but I just gotta set something straight.

Treat this thing like an update people! Just because we dont have it yet, doesnt mean we wont. Its like the announcement on the crackdown of hackers. Were a couple months behind, it takes time to localize these things, geesh. Ill be the first to say that SEGA does favor there JP player base, but then again, wouldnt you if it was 10 times as large as your NA one? And besides, like I said, all sources to point to IT WILL get here eventually.

As for the actual missions, i think these things will be sick awesome. They were pretty boring in offline, but in online i can see it getting pretty dam frantic, what with people having to protect the purifiers while they do theyre job, i see these as being really fun.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

I welcome missions like these just cause it's out of the norm. Time to mix things up folks!

Remember wacky missions on PSO where you get shrunk and are limited in what you can do? Fun times.

And yes, these events eventually comes over here in NA. (Look at all the other Famitsu/Max attack events from Jap.PSO that made it over). They've already done the coding work to make the missions. They just don't advertise the awards like they do in Japan for them. And sometimes, the rewards are changed up, no?
    (pics taken, posted best times on official site, etc.)
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Watch out. Maximum Attack sounds like a definite trip to the Japanese Anime way of thinking, when it comes to power. Which means, this could be shortly followed by something like Ultra Attack, and then several seasons later, "Perfect Attack." However, by Gundam(TM) standards, "Perfect Attack" is never Perfect, so expect an improved version shortly.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.