Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My keyboard decided to type in random stuff or access to map tab all by itself in the middle of a mission last nite and I am getting a lil bit worried.

Keyboard is brand new and had only been used for about a month solely for PSU. Havn't bang on it in frustration or molested it in anyway. Don't know if it's PSU acting weird giving me garbage like that...

Is there a remote chance that a malicious individual can character jack who ever you are playing and do weird stuff? BTW i am playing on PS2

Could the Wi-Fi signal or incoming mobile phone signals interfere with signal output of your keyboard, as the doggy sound speakers do when your mobile is near and is about to ring?

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Get a holy person to bless the place.

Sounds like you've got angry spirits in your crib.

LoL, the only angry thing residing in my crib could only be my gf as she moans about me spending too much time on PSU..

Still interested to know if the frequency for Wi-Fi and Mobile signals could interfere the output signal of my USB keyboard..

I think uve been chat/character hacked

Mr. Inigma

Yeah thats possible for it to get interference. Anything wireless can. Id use a wired for a bit if you have to see if it is indeed the interference.

Could be your keyboard. I remember my keyboard doing something like that..Then I smashed it because it was old and needed to be put out of its misery.

Then again..it could be the Wi-Fi

check to see if your F3 key is stuck down, I had that problem with it opening my weapons menu cuz F2 was stuck.

I'd attribute it more to interference. Anything in your room that gives off signal noise can potentially screw with it. That is, if it's just sputtering random gibberish.

Keyboard gone wild?

On 2007-02-21 11:46, foamcup wrote:
    Keyboard gone wild?

lol, thanks guys, went on PSU last nite and the keyboard was fine. Possibly it was only interference and the wi-fi traffic was high as my gf was downloading stuff downstairs