Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

ugh, this event is starting to become so boring and its only been a few days. nothing but labs S2 for a month? what kind of event is this? ST, what have you done to psu?

but even tho psu has been downgraded to a single decent mission, its still quite popular as you can see from these screenshots:

btw the secret prize for the UA event is the frying pan -_-;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inazuma on 2007-02-25 19:56 ]</font>
    Quit PSO2

On 2007-02-22 21:51, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
    How do you get these Burn Photons?
    Otherwise known as Ban-photons. "Burn" is another way to translate it, although it doesn't make much sense to me considering the rest of them don't have prefixes that come out as nicely (Zon, Rei/Ray, Di, El, etc.)
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Zon - Zonde - Lightning
    Di - Diga - Earth
    Gra - Grants - Light
    Megi - Megid - Dark

Ban and Ray are the oddballs here if you look at it.

Well, what I meant was... "Zon" and "Di" aren't actually words like "Burn" is.

I have to admit I was quite skeptical of these at first but the more I learn about them the more I anticipate them.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.