View Poll Results: What do you think of having different levels of luck each day? Would you rather it be static? Do y

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay, random luck

15 42.86%
  • Nay, static luck

20 57.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

What do you think of having different levels of luck each day? Would you rather it be static? Do you enjoy the change?
    Discuss.

Huh luck affects things? Lies I say Lies

My no luck days seem to be better than my "lucky" days lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-05-04 11:20 ]</font>
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

To be honest, I don't know which way to vote. The poll is very unclear. I like the luck system, it makes the game interesting. I usually log on in the mornings before I go to work to see what character I will be playing that night!!

You may want to change the answer choices so they are more clear. Thanks

I don't mind the daily luck system they have, if only they distribute them equally to each gender/race.
    They SAY it'll balance out in the end. But I find this really unfair to the males, beast, humans or whoever never seems to have a good share of daily luck.
    I just feel that ST's holding off those luck for when ppl aren't interested in PSU anymore, then start giving male beasts their 3 * luck or something.

A better randomized system should be in place, no?
    But then again, it's hard for me to see a difference whenever I DID have 3* luck or not.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

I think it'd be better if luck had MORE of an influence, and I kinda want there to be 2 categories....like this

Photon Luck: The luck we have now, with our stars and whatever it wants to affect....
    Luck (stat): this luck stat doesn't increase based on level, but some classes have more. (could lead to a new class?) It affects things like Item Drop rate, not NECESSARILY rare drops, but items in general, at high enough level, all enemies and boxes would drop items...could also affect synthing and grinding..

Ideas?
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Yay is you like it, Nay is you don't. Nothing really unclear about it, considering how simple it is.

On 2007-05-04 11:21, redapple wrote:
    To be honest, I don't know which way to vote. The poll is very unclear. I like the luck system, it makes the game interesting. I usually log on in the mornings before I go to work to see what character I will be playing that night!!

You may want to change the answer choices so they are more clear. Thanks

I like it. Keeps a similarity between PSO and PSU in my opinion, since I like to think of it as a rotating section ID.
    Turbosig.

Kind of, but if I remember right, Section IDs influenced Level arrangement (for a certain amount of character levels for a difficulty), and the likelyhood of specific drops, of which that SectionID would see more of or less of.

It does have the similar aspect of giving some incentive for players to try and meet new people, just to maximize on their chances of finding stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-05-04 12:34 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Hell nay. I dunno why anyone wants to be told WHEN to play if they want to get everything out of the game. You should be able to play when you want and not be "punished" because you have to work on your 3 luck day.

I think it's crazy lame and I can't see how it ever came into existence in the first place.

This game is entirely too luck based as it stands now. Theres absolutely nothing to earn that isnt just a random drop. The fact that your "luck" is based on luck is just nuts.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-05-04 12:37, Yoshiflash wrote:
    Hell nay. I dunno why anyone wants to be told WHEN to play if they want to get everything out of the game. You should be able to play when you want and not be "punished" because you have to work on your 3 luck day.

I think it's crazy lame and I can't see how it ever came into existence in the first place.

This game is entirely too luck based as it stands now. Theres absolutely nothing to earn that isnt just a random drop. The fact that your "luck" is based on luck is just nuts.
    Wha...?? You don't HAVE to play on a 3* luck day...it's just there to help you along. How are you "punished" for having to work on your luck day?

"The fact that your "luck" is based on luck is just nuts." Yes, and I also hate how skill is based on skill and politeness is based on politeness. Oh, and your level is based on your level.