Would anybody be kind enough to post pictures of all different colors the Braves and Nobles Coats come in? Or if it is online somewhere could you give me a link?
    Thanks in advance.

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

On 2007-04-25 16:17, Fleur-de-Lis wrote:
    Search clothes on the left pallette.
    It would probably be a good idea to stick the appropriate page in a translator, because somehow I doubt the OP knows the different kanji for colors.

Oh, the color links are clickable. Third column on the clothes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-04-25 16:37 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I have that site, neither of the clothing items I asked about are there

Nevermind, I totally missed it, thanks alot!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2007-04-25 16:43 ]</font>

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Yeah I missed it at first lol.

Not sure, but are those clothes available in Story/Extra Modes? In my experience, everything on the JP servers was listed there pretty promptly. I don't know...

As for the kanji color dilemma, I say: when in doubt, trial and error.

For some reason when I have it on google translate it groups all the clothing brands into one link and just displays the Neudaiz gear, hence the confusion on my part.

This was made by me for the fashion thread some time ago. Back when they were released: