Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I got it working, it was how I was typing the Dos Commands, I was putting the Parentheses in it. But what I am having a hard time doing now is finding the files, are they just in Program Files/SEGA/Phantasy Star Universe/Data? If so I can't see the file extensions for the files, do they not have extensions? If they don't is there any way I can play them to be sure I have the right file I want to replace with?

That's the key. there is no extension. think of it as an mp3 was yoursong.(no extension) Essentially you must remove the file's extension.

To put it another way in the command prompt...

rename yoursong.adx yoursong.

As for playing the music that's already there, you can't using winamp. Use the chart in the original post instead to match the songs up. (Or you could go downloading Cinepack, but bleeding ears will follow)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2007-06-11 00:44 ]</font>

Ok, it worked, now I have the English Burning Rangers theme in PSU. Do you mind if I post this on the offical forums?

Ok then, you go ahead and post it then. I am just so happy that someone finally found out how to do this. I hate some of the PSU music so much.

I thank you very much for this topic. It is nice to be able to run HIVE with what I consider a suitable song and not have to juggle Winamp.

On 2007-06-10 23:27, Arika wrote:
    This way to do it with voice too?
    I really like to have JP voice
    I do belive that if you were to copy the voice audio files from the JP version of the game to the US version, it would cause the a subtitled version of PSU to exist. However not everything would work as certain things are actually movie files and that part hasn't been figured out yet.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I did do that way way back and it worked very much like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2007-06-11 17:49 ]</font>

lolk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starrz on 2007-06-11 23:07 ]</font>
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

could anyone tell me what the title screen music is called so i can replace it with PSO's title music? Thanks

11cee56382b29914dd6fb4e6c5efd68f - Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra - "Save This World - Orchestra Version -"

I personally replaced it with Burning Rangers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-06-12 07:15 ]</font>