Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Clyez linear line is actually a song you never hear in network mode. its a story ep 1 & 2 song. Think Chapter 1 after lumia's meseta card is stolen before the seed attack.

HSM is striker I believe.

Extensions wont show until you've actually renamed the stuff.

Oh and this is supposed to be a floating sticky but when it got moved here, the sticky was lost. can someone re-apply that?

On 2007-08-09 01:01, darkante wrote:
    Seeing how freakenly tired i am of the HSM music.
    I wanna know what the song name is...canīt stand it anylonger. XP
    The song calls "Striker"
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

On 2007-08-09 09:26, Jonathan_F wrote:
    Clyez linear line is actually a song you never hear in network mode. its a story ep 1 & 2 song. Think Chapter 1 after lumia's meseta card is stolen before the seed attack.
    Thank you. Yes i was begining to supouse that. Anyway, my question still remain, witch is the Clyez Song?
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

Ahhh - well, now I just need to find an ADX player so I don't have to keep hoping into PSU to find out if I like the song or not. :T

On 2007-08-09 00:50, AC9breaker wrote:
    I'm pretty inept at this kind of stuff. I've been trying to figure it out but I'm stuck at step 2 at Creating a simple adx. Maybe someone could explain this to me and walk me through it like was a 4 year old?
    Ok, ill try to explain my child

Before we start, you should already have your song in wav format. For this, its used winamp. But i understand that you get stuck on creating simple adx.

Click START and go to All Programs and then on Accesories. It should be a program called COMAND PROMPT.
    The window will have and adress writed. Normally, it opens the file of the users inside the documment. Now, just locate the file where the program and the wav song are. Here is an example. (lets supouse that you unziped the program (THE PROGRAM ITSELF)on the following adress "C:Audio".) Everithing on quotes are instructions, not things you have to type.

Cocuments and SettingsAC9Breaker>
    Cocuments and SettingsAC9Breaker>cd.. "(press enter)"
    Cocuments and Settings>
    Cocuments and Settings>cd.. "(press enter)"
    C:>
    C:>cd audio "(press enter")
    C:Audio>adxencd dreamtheater.wav "(press enter)"

That is visually what you have to see if you follow the example as it is. If you decided to put on different location, here is a mini guide of the commands you hit on DOS for locating it.

cd.. "(Command for going back one location)"

cd X "(Command for going to that location, replace X for the location name)"

dir "(command for see whats inside that file)"

dir /p "(same that "dir" one, except it opens on parts in case thhere are open to much files on the location)"

Thats basicly all, i hope it help you.

Wow, i just read what i write, i think i make it more complicated >> but oh well.

Remember, you have to put "adxencd.exe" and "song.wav" on the same location.

On 2007-08-09 06:20, Kuya wrote:
    Hmmmm - I've done "show extensions" but everything has no extension with the file type as...well, file. Shouldn't everything say at least ADX?
    "....until I found a program called CinePack. A program that allows the listening of CRI's ADX music format.."

That from the first post by Jonathan_F. I supouse that program can help you. I havnt tried it yet.

Cylez City song adress please T_T

Just a warning about cinepack if you're going to use that to listen to the music...just ...DONT. Your ears will bleed. My ears bled many times for this project to succeed.

STILL NO CLYEZ CITY ADRESS SONG T_T

lol - I've downloaded a bunch of adx players, add ons, and you can make out the music - under about 15 layers of static and echo. I'm almost tempted to just start swapping :|