Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i've been spaming mad beasts/ crimzon/ sealab in 16 hr shifts since febuary and nuthin' no rares besides the standard.

the first time i invite a friend of mine, meaning he hates crimzon beast, i dragged him kicking and screaming, but i needed company....he got a solid power s......the entire party stopped mid combat like WTF??

he then traded it for a 38% earth sweet death!!!

i am pissed cuz my 44% earth nightwalker, wipes the floor with that..not even ground.

u don't ever trade a solid power s for jack!!! ever!! losing a good 15 player lvls of atp!??

i guess after that i gave up on getting an s rank, also not seeing the sense of an s rank you can't grind, i have relegated myself to making high percentage a-rank weps.

so i figure, i can make 6 million worth of a rank weps then buy a solid / power s

oh, wait what about the catti power??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

EDIT: Removed some of the A's. They were stretching the table.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-07-11 12:14 ]</font>

Crimson Butterfly

too lazy

Sweet D kubara? lol

Sadly this will probably be moved to FKL unless you do some editing.

The Eggy Bastard

hey man,we all are frustrated with that shit. it is the PSU rule: you will find what you are hunting when you are not hunting it.

patience,friend. your S rank will come,along with your solid/power S.if you are a fortefighter,I strongly reccomend getting a hard/power instead.even for your fighgunner.I just decided to get one instead of a solid/power and its tough with the extra drainage but its nothing carrying a few extra wepaons cant fix.also,you can find a hard/power on the 360 servers for less than half the price of a solid.bought mine for 3.1 last nite.happy with it--it gives heavy ass damage increase(twin bullets particularly shine bigtime) and no ATA penalty,which is nice.

as for S ranks,youll come across it eventually.as you said,your 44% nightwalker annihilates the 38% sweet death,so why bother getting it?cus it looks cool?eh,overrated.I personally enjoy the game more when Im actually playing and succeeding,not just getting by with something that looks awesome.

so yea,patience dude.besides,the update coming this friday is gonna bring a lot of new things into the market,particularly some new S ranks,so the market is gonna take a huge hit.Im not sure for better or worse,but at least youll have a HELL of a lot more hunting ground.

well,Im off to attempt to get to 75 before friday so I can enjoy the new missions and hunt up a little storm myself.

good luck and happy hunting.

his swee death has higher ATP and a damn good percent hes lucky he found that good of a deal.also it may be a bit better then ur nighwalker

Sooo very true.

I remember when i got my Puyoment Aura from Urgent Orders, the leader of the party went into an "I QUIT THIS SHIT" because apparently he was searching for it all through the event..

...I was just playing for fun. If i got a Jao i would have been happy

Lol same thing happened on Her Secret Mission when i randomly found a Tengogh Ala and some newman force got uber pissed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Serephim on 2007-07-11 10:42 ]</font>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Not much of a friend you have there...taking the item you were searching for and all.

JAFO's right (for once).

On 2007-07-11 10:32, Shishi-O wrote:
    i've been spaming mad beasts/ crimzon/ sealab in 16 hr shifts since febuary and nuthin' no rares besides the standard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shishi-O on 2007-07-11 10:33 ]</font>
    Yes SAME HERE...nothing no S rank rares. I still have not seen an S rank on a regular mission ..besides Firebreak...