Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SO they're giving FT's a boost in some spells and making them cast faster and making rods stronger.

they are also bringing out 2 missions that drop FT equipment very very easily.

How did they forget about FT's again? lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-12-11 18:47, Kiata wrote:
    This new rod and tech boost just sounds like sega doing as little as possible to try and keep us happy but in the end its going to make our spells cast slower and we still dont get JA and JC.
    Errrr, only some 1+ and 11+ spells are slower. All 21+ and 31+ are faster. It's quite clear why TECH's and bullets don't get JA, they don't have combos. And IIRC you can JC to a tech.

Also it seems that as i do the new missions and S2's the tech dmg of the creaturs has been amp'ed up so that now it does alot of dmg to techers as well.
    The newest missions also drop Force weapons. And really compared to everyone else your still taking next to nothing.

pls tell me im not crazy but i feel left behind as a FT when all my FF friends are getting new stuff and stat upgrades and im not getting much.
    Every class got Stat upgrade.

It still amazes me that a thread about techers has goten only responses from fighters and gunners who have probly never used a high lvl FT before so if you dont have a techer pls keep your ignorent coments to yourself.

Oh yea im sure they drop lots when most s rank rods have less than 1% drop rate on any mission its not going to change with a new mission.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiata on 2007-12-11 19:14 ]</font>

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

No, they haven't. It's all in your head.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

On 2007-12-11 19:11, Kiata wrote:
    It still amazes me that a thread about techers has goten only responses from fighters and gunners who have probly never used a high lvl FT before so if you dont have a techer pls keep your ignorent coments to yourself.
    no, I don't have a level 33 diga, nope, no way, never played fortetecher ever(aka you can only get 31+ techs as fortetecher)

THE JACKEL

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

A 20% in attack power with rods, quicker casting times, bonus targets to enemies... And you're complaining?

How about we actually get the update, and then you can cry after you see how it works? This coming from a Lv 103 Job 15 Fortecher.

I'll hold my opinion until I try the changes for myself, but Sega gonna have to do lot to satisfy me as a force ever since the disappointment of it so far in AOI.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

Regardless of the comments, Sega Team, in my opinion is in favor of techers ever since the beginning. Even though here's what should've happened...

All TP modifier increases to
    Hunter
    Ranger
    Fighgunner
    Foretfighter
    ESPECIALLY Fortegunner
    and Protransers

shall be null and void, AND, added to the Fortetechers TP modifiers.
    Will that make everyone happy?

You know you wanna join.

The Eggy Bastard

it boils down to this:

if you are not satisfied with fortetecher after all the awesome shit they are getting on friday,switch classes and be done. or switch rpg's. whatever you do,realize that f-techers got the buffs they needed to set them apart from acrotechers and be finished with it.