Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

PROBLEM SOLVED! One step closer to world peace!

Useless information:
    I think the total CGing only took 4 hours.. the lines are cheaply generated by illustrator and the coloring is just basic.

Even more useless info:
    Today I printed some of my pics at school at A3 size, and they somehow look supprisingly better then what they look like on screen :/ Hooray for analog media!

I have to say the coloring made her look awesome!! Radical! Totally ... uh ... uh.... Sweeet!!

Nice coloring job on her.

(Do you keep the outlines on a seperate layer? in photoshop? )

You don't wanna know how much layer I use >_> but yes.. I even make groups: FX, Lines, Color, Background. If your intrested in how I work I can upload a .PSD file of any one drawing you like.

they still look like small melons.

I think you should practice drawing little kids, and toddlers.

That'll learn you some Size 0 chest sizes

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

It's was never intended as a kid though.. more chibi style. But you right.. I should start with downsizing them from now on

What ya think? done the CGing in less than 4 hours I like how disgusting the fat looks
    cheers!

Hahahaha, nice one. His face is... well... yeah, retarded. It kills a bit the legend about the older is a dragon, the more majestuous it becomes. Really, i like it.

Though, it seems there is a little issue on the toe nails... *always pointing at what DOESN'T work in an artwork <.<;*

hah.. I am glad you like it .

Beside the toe nails, there is alot more stuff thats not right.. and there are alot of unpolished lines, because of some human error, when I saved the small version of the flats over the big one >_> I used Illustrator to scale them up a bit..

but I don't care.. I just like the overall result for something that was done in less then 6 hours

lol wow! Thats cool! Your style reminds me of stuff that could easily be made into Clay-mation stuff. That stop-n-go clay animation.
    It also looks like they could be toys sold at HotTopic with all the other interestingly freaky toys. ;3

the background looks pretty, though a tad generic (though since practice is the point that hardly matters)

something about the girl's stare is off-putting, I have a crowbar for her if she comes near me (I don't like kids, I don't like most chibis, and I hate puppy dog eyes from either, it gives them an immediate NO)

retarded senior dragon made me chuckle a bit at his facial expression.