Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

haha.. you guys got the best idea's.. actually the last one started out as alice.. but I just HAD to add the glasses and the metal teeth.. I mean.. come on.. it's actually freaking me out as well.. last night I actually removed the pick from my dekstop background because the freaking eye and evil grin started to scare me xD

talking about cinderella.. in the real story (Grimm brothers version) they do get punished! First one cuts of her toe and the other her heel, so cinderella's little shoe would fit. But of course it gets discovered.. and in the end their eyes get picked out by birds at the wedding of cinderella.. mwuahahaha.. yeah..

hooray! another masterpiece in sketch-phase! Will be CGing it somewhere this week.

Snow white is actually a succubus that slowly killed her own father and the step mom (the new queen since snow white's mother died of "unknown" causes at birth) knowing arcane arts tried to have her killed, only for snow white to be rescued by a prince that is into necrophilia. And in the end snow white and prince kill and eat the queen and they all lived happily ever after.

Alot of the old tales are actually just stories to teach kids how to behave and what happens if you don't.

Snow White is actually on the list as the next one

I remember reading that version somewhere, Scejntjynahl. It thoroughly creeped me out when I did.

Updated the first post with Little F@cking Mermaid 3rd in the crazy fairytale collection..

next up: Snow White

or.. maybe something else in between..

enjoy!

Your art is stuff I'd luv to have framed in my house. :L

I like the way you color and the effects/mood your able to give the illustrations. Me likey mucho!

heh.. thanks!

I just love coloring, I come up with new tricks wth every piece I color

heh, a bath of smurf-rabbit blood. Suprised there weren't any Ursula chunks floating about. Looking forward to snow white (who is no doubt going to be painting things red.)

haha.. or some zombie action.. dunno.. enough possibilities most of the time I come up with randomly disturbing idea's while drawing/coloring