Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

zombie would be more appropriate for sleeping beauty I would think. Kiss woke her up from a bit more than just slumber.

Prince: "WTF WENT WRONG?!" *is eaten by zombie sleeping beauty*

yeah.. was thinking the same.. and sleeping beauty doesn't have other stuff that would be usefull.. :/

Snow White should be more perky/naive.. singing and jumping trhough the forests.. killing rabbit/smurfs..

On 2008-03-12 14:48, qoxolg wrote:
    jumping trhough the forests.. killing rabbit/smurfs..
    little bunny foo foo goes nuts

updates the first post with something.. different.. and yes! the next one will be snow white.. This one is just to make my dekstop look a little less depressing xD

I'm sorry. I am really sorry i have to say this, but i really am not a fan of this uber color shading you have going here.

I mean it works slightly for some of your concepts and ideas, but with the one im looking at, a princess with a crown on a swing, there is like no need for such a harsh shadow. It makes it hard to look at. She is lifeless here.
    Look at the pencil sketch of that girl with the bunny type hat. With how the shade work is done there, its simple, not all shadows are so harshly applied like your CG ones.

Try that way for a CG It'll be an interesting consideration for you.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

First, I must say that i sat at my office desk for about 5 minutes trying to pronounce your user name, and I had lotsa fun saying it aloud but then one of my co-workers showed up to work and I needed to stop that... qoxolg... qoxolg.

But back to commenting!! I'm luving your stuff, even if the shading is dark & heavy its a unique style and it works well for a lot of your work. I personally couldn't color with shading and multiple colors to save my life (I'am not a colorizor!), so I do have a respect for any artist that does it and can do it without butchering there work.

Keep doing what you do qoxolg!!

haha.. qoxolg was the most random thing I could create to get a Skyly HUnewearl on PSOBB xD.. but evntually everyone started to call me "Q".. so thats where I got that name.. My usual nickname is Sappel.. oh well.

Heh and thanks to me coloring is the most fun part.. but.. I like sketching as well.. it's just that I like pretty/colorful stuff.

@Sayara:
    You don't have to feel sorry I think it's just a difference in taste.. I am not really a fan of simple Anime-ish shading.. I always love to expiriment a lot with my coloring.. I dunno.. it gives my art a unique look..

But I think I will try somehting more simple somewhere next week, after I've done snow white.. we will see how it turns out

Started CGing Snow White will be doing the background tomorrow..

Update is in first post

yeah.. Sleeping Zomby.. just read the first post..

Its awesomeness! I want to see it colored!! D:

*salute* Qoxolg!
    (I'm thinking you need to be saluted from now on like they did in "Dude wheres my car" when the cultists wierdos would say Zoltan! And make a "Z" with their arms to salute. We need a "Q" shaped salute for you!!)