Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

My female newman will stay acrotecher, my female cast will be going gunmaster, my female human will be going fighmaster, and my female beast will be going acrofighter/protranser/acromaster
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I see more Fortefighters than anything. With that said the group I run with has a pretty good mix of classes which is nice.

im a fortegunner!!
    -LadyDatura

The most underplayed classes are guntecher and wartecher. They're probably the two most difficult classes to play effectively.

Ashzaiver (Tranformation OK!!!) Retsuya's Avatar

The most over used classes are mainly the figther types Fighgunner and ForteFighter for fighmaster. I have partied with fellow cast and beast aswell as some humans and neumans that are aiming for fighmaster. I get fighgunner players almost 80% of the time
    however I do get some who are either a gunner or techer in the party in some occasion
    I have lv20 GunTech and ForteGunner so I'm lving Fighgunner and lving my twin hangun bullets... Actualy have 6twinguns using the same pa on my pallet and its still not lv 30 =(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retsuya on 2008-05-19 12:17 ]</font>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Retsuya :_ Human lv 80 / AcroF lv10 / WarT lv10
    Ashzaiver :_ Cast lv120 / ForteG lv20 / GunT lv20

I dont understand why people say wait for the PA rebalance. Does the PA rebalance really make the Bullet PA levleing close to the lvling speed of Striking PAs?

I mostly see Fighs and Fortefighters. why wouldnt you use a class than use slicer/killallroom/PA.

From what we've heard from the JP players bullets lvl 3 times faster after the PA exp boost.

Can't say it will make them as fast as Striking PAs without seeing it in action. On the other hand, a 2X or 3X increase is more than welcome. Considering how long it takes some of them to level, that's a considerable amount of time to knock off. Seeing a Laser Cannon bullet go up 1 level within a 3 hour stretch is amazing if you're used to seeing the same result after 2 entire longer play sessions when constantly using the thing.

It'll also get people to spread out using more PA arts without the worry of having all of them still at level 10 or 11 after a good long while. Take or give a bit depending on how many hours you can average in a week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-19 13:07 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2008-05-19 11:05, zandra117 wrote:
    On 2008-05-19 10:55, Shishi-O wrote:
    the loss of the grenade launchers are gonna sting though
    Not when lazer cannons can shoot like rifles.
    Grenade Launchers are primarily boss killers, so it will definetly hurt when fighting dragons.

On 2008-05-19 13:07, amtalx wrote:
    On 2008-05-19 11:05, zandra117 wrote:
    On 2008-05-19 10:55, Shishi-O wrote:
    the loss of the grenade launchers are gonna sting though
    Not when lazer cannons can shoot like rifles.
    Grenade Launchers are primarily boss killers, so it will definetly hurt when fighting dragons.
    Shotguns do a fine job on dragons.