Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ian-KunX View Post
    ...Ah, right, another pet peeve, not being able to see from the forum index how many pages a thread with a large number of them has. That drives me nuts.
    Yes, this is quite annoying. Great, the topic has more than three pages...but, uh, how many pages?

It is good to see the forums back. The edit profile option is a lot less user friendly than before, IMO. Instead of just scrolling around until you find everything, you have to go by headers which sometimes contain only one thing.

I also hope to see some PSO themes, as that is the name of the site. As long as you guys put top14.gif back up as a header, I'll be very pleased.
    Last edited by Eihwaz; May 25, 2008 at 06:32 AM.

To Ian-KunX:
    Almost all of your issues are related to the new styling system. We're going to look into adding some new ones once we get some feedback. I'd definitely prefer a style with a more compact forum index and PSO-inspired header.

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Yes, this is quite annoying. Great, the topic has more than three pages...but, uh, how many pages?
    I'll see if there is a way to change "Last Page" to "Last Page Number".

To see the last page number, just hoover over the Last Page link.

That doesn't work. It just gives me a preview of the first post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeeboy View Post
    Welcome to the new PSO-World.com message boards everyone! What you are looking at is the result of months of hard work and planning put forth by the PSOW staff, Ryna in particular, in an effort to update our previously outdated forum and user systems. We are happy to announce that the upgrade was a success, and the PSO-World.com forums are now being powered by cutting-edge forum software!

Thanks for visiting PSO-World and joining us for our forum relaunch!

vBulletin is a good forum provider . My Gaming Community has had a version of it. it is very easy to use
    Last edited by Dhylec; May 25, 2008 at 02:08 PM. Reason: trim off quote

Everything looks great. Major kudos to all of you that took part in putting everything up in such a short amount of time!! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ian-KunX View Post
    That doesn't work. It just gives me a preview of the first post in the thread.
    What Ketchup meant is that if you hover over the Last Page link, you'll see the &page= argument for the URL.

Gotta say, for the longest time PSO World forums felt really outdated. Everything was really wonky. However, now these forums are looking real good and the functions are very versatile. I love the new layout and it is easy on the eyes (currently sporting mint green). Keep up the good work guys and I look forward to a new layout on the homepage some time in the future.

P.S. vBulletin is so much better!

Why are all quoted messages in italics? That doesn't make for easy reading.

All things considered though the site is looking pretty good.

I love this new feature.