Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I'm not a fan of the new appearance, but I'll get used to it.
    I ate too much at dinner. >_>

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Well, it WAS about time I changed the skin on my page anyway. :P Nice to see the place back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    somethings like the arcade I don't mind, it's just another extra button, and some of the games are fun ones. But no, there are some things that it's not like you can easily ignore, because it creates buttons and boxes, mixes them in with useful things and then we have to find out crap out of it. I suppose with use it'll become instinct to locate the stuff out of the useless stuff. As I said before, an excelent exampe is the User CP page. It used to be what, five or six buttons at the top, which went to a page where you could set everything. Now it's about 20 diffrent buttons that each go to one individual feature. It's cluttered, big, and not ignorable.
    I fail to see the difference between scrolling through five giant pages of setting and several smaller ones. I can find everything in the User Control Panel with little effort. It's not counter-intuitive.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Knight View Post
    I fail to see the difference between scrolling through five giant pages of setting and several smaller ones. I can find everything in the User Control Panel with little effort. It's not counter-intuitive.
    all the pointless settings were at the bottom (PSO/PSU stuff mostly,) everything of actual relevance for the boards was at the top

It's gonna take me some time to get used to the new theme (gonna check the other ones), but hellz yeah, finally the 'posts since last visit' button on topic title !

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    It's gonna take me some time to get used to the new theme (gonna check the other ones), but hellz yeah, finally the 'posts since last visit' button on topic title !
    Glad you like it. I bet you can find more new/nifty things to play around with later on. ;]

Well, here's something that could actual be a problem, rather than just my opinion:

Really big threads don't seem to be veiwable using the hybrid or threaded display modes. I try it on the FKL B4R (Pub) and it gives typical white HTT error page.

this editer is so much better
    Last edited by Sord; May 24, 2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: typo!

Hmm, would it be possible to change the background color of the reply editing area under the "Mint Green" theme to something other than black? It's very contrasty compared to the light grey box surrounding it and the bright green text. Kind of eye searing.

Edit: This text appears at the top of the page after I post something in "Advanced" mode (not Quick Reply):
    document.write(' -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">
    Last edited by astuarlen; May 24, 2008 at 09:00 PM.

This new board is horrible. Theres no option of light background with dark text. I have a hard time reading dark background with light text, especially dark background with dark text.

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

Woo, guys, great job! This is REALLY COOL!