Default Bionic Commando Rearmed Soundtrack on sale.

As some of you may or may not be aware Capcom has finally decided to revive a classic of theirs from the 8-Bit era, Bionic Commando. A next gen sequel to the original is being developed for 360, ps3, and PC. To coincide with the release of the game, Capcom on a stroke of awesomeness have decided to do a Remake of the 8-bit side scrolling action packed game that will be made available for Xbox live Arcade, PSN, and most likely Steam for PC. A chance to familiarize players who never played Bionic Commando how awesome of a game it was. The effort they've been putting into this is to say the least, astounding. A quality in particular that definitely deserves mention is reworking of the the music; 8-bit Chiptunes juxtaposed with funky fresh beats. The music has been done so well that the fans have clamored that it be release for sale, and our request has finally been fulfilled.

Tracks can be previewed before purchased. The entire album is available for download on.
    https://www.sumthingdigital.com/Albu...x?albumid=3664

Here is a link the Media Player to on the Bionic Commando web page which plays lengthier versions of the tracks available on the album.
    http://tinyurl.com/5xnqfv

Also I beg of you guys, If you like any of the songs, please purchase them and offer your support for the hardwork they've done. Videogame soundtracks usually don't sell very well so it was a bold move on them to even attempt this.
    Last edited by AC9breaker; May 30, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I loved the original for the NES, and I'm really eager to get this game when it's released. Soundtrack was killer at the time too, so I'm glad to see they're doing it justice.
    Look, he did it again.