Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I say it is boring because it's simply a re-releasing of those missions.
    They are good missions, but still, re-released.
    What is the next update? 1up vehicle mission?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Gattaca View Post
    Damn. How many times have people asked "Where are the vehicle missions outside of events," only to have those people yawn and go "how lame, lol" when it finally does happen?

Well, I for one am not one of those people. This update is awesome, if only for that.
    No doubt, like others have said, the PA boost is a big thing for me. However, I also like the opportunity to have that ability to race in a game I'm playing as well. Hopefully this minigame turns out as decent as it sounds. For a while (back in the day), it looked like True Fantasy Live Online would've been a great opportunity for races in an MMO, but that project was cancelled.

The ability, in the same game, to hack away at mobs and then just go out for a refreshing race sounds good to me. Just don't mind all the Sonic R, I put in, for custom soundtracks, during that time.

It would amazingly awesome if we almost caught up with JP by the end of summer, in terms up content.

Any new mission available should be welcomed, as long as they keep em' comming.

Nothing special? Airboard racing is special to me! FINALLY they're actually keeping some of those vehicle missions.

*ahem* AND THEY REALLY OUGHT TO DO MORE STUFF WITH FLOADERS, STRIKERS, AND LUNGAS.
    Airboards?!? Sonic Riders in my PSU? Sweet!

... okay not really. But as a minigame or as some kind of alternative mission, that would rock. The Sonic Riders engine is just not good enough to be a solo (or Sonic) game.

Regardless, Gattatca is right. We need more veichele missions. Time based missions that require you and your team to reach a certain destination to defeat a boss would be great.

After all, we are a part of the Mobile Defense force of the Guardians. Keyword: MOBILE.

Too bad the US servers won't get this until... what, Christmas?
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Airboards?!? Sonic Riders in my PSU? Sweet!

... okay not really. But as a minigame or as some kind of alternative mission, that would rock.
    Or, besides a minigame, how badass would it be if your party was like lets go to nuedaiz, psssh (airboards appear, we's get on it and riddddddeeeee.) hells yah.

Damn. How many times have people asked "Where are the vehicle missions outside of events," only to have those people yawn and go "how lame, lol" when it finally does happen?

Well, I for one am not one of those people. This update is awesome, if only for that.
    I never said I wanted vehicle missions. The vehicles on PSU are boring anyways. You just press a button to go, and one to stop - it isn't exciting in the least. Also, how can I possibly be excited about a re-release of a mission that I haven't played yet? If it was a FB or 1UP mission, I might be excited, but Degenki? Come on. Plus, I knew this was coming weeks ago because I read it on the update schedule; therefore, I have no excitement for this update.

I'm not complaining about it, but I'm not going to say it's the best thing ever either.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I'd love to have a Lunga race. That'll be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I never said I wanted vehicle missions. The vehicles on PSU are boring anyways. You just press a button to go, and one to stop - it isn't exciting in the least.
    Uh, no...at least in the 1-up mission, you had to hold down the button to make it move, just like in a traditional racing game.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

it'd be cool if they released non-event versions of past events, such as Firebreak, for those who missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinako78 View Post
    Uh, no...at least in the 1-up mission, you had to hold down the button to make it move, just like in a traditional racing game.
    I don't like racing games. I think they're boring too, but that's just my opinion.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02