Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Issues i'd point out would be the area around her left bewb ; the attachment to the rest of her body seems a bit weird and i'd have made the width from breasts to her back a bit more narrow. And also the upper part of her right leg, above the knee, is a bit odd-shaped (i took RAmarl bottoms into considerations), almost like he the leg was somehow broken or torn.

Not sure my explanations are quite clear.

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

Orta!!! *tries to glomp her but she dodges him* oh crap! *crash* almost Worst than when I got hurt playing the Nintendo wii the first time.

If you don't want her to be too skinny, She would fall though a crack on the floor. She looks fine though...Her fingers look alittle fat of the left side. Also don't forget an average person is about...8 heads if I remember? Sorry if I'm abit picky, but thats how those damn college professors are like at the college I go to. >.<;

maybe this will help you to make a clear explanation:

it's the rough outline I made for the pose, and the pose is based on a picture of myself (not traced though).. maybe I messed up the breasts because I didn't have reference for them.. since I have none

I was gonna BS a response earlier, but with the outline it really brings things into focus. Her left bewb is a little low, and the right shoulder pad is much higher than the left. You could probably fix both by bringing her left arm a little lower.

As for possible ideas for my request I'd say either have her sitting around and being all melancholy or emo, or have her kicking the crap outta something, in which case I'd like to see her strangling something with her weapon.

I was gonna BS a response earlier, but with the outline it really brings things into focus. Her left bewb is a little low, and the right shoulder pad is much higher than the left. You could probably fix both by bringing her left arm a little lower.
    So you think it should be something like this (if I understood correctly):

As for possible ideas for my request I'd say either have her sitting around and being all melancholy or emo, or have her kicking the crap outta something, in which case I'd like to see her strangling something with her weapon
    I'll write it down, I'll try to make your request the next one

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    So you think it should be something like this (if I understood correctly):

I'll write it down, I'll try to make your request the next one

*bluss* I was going to say something like that but, Im abit shy on that topic >.<;;; Plus I was scared you would...

Kafie X: make her look like a...

Now I'M being teased now <,<;
    Last edited by DamonKatu; Jun 15, 2008 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Kafie X

Huh... I dunno now. My main issue was with the line between shoulders and the line between breasts. Seeing as I don't have them either I really can't say, but for someone to move their shoulders at that angle while keeping their chest and torso that straight it would be incredibly uncomfortable and wouldn't look natural.

I actually did something in MS Paint to help illustrate.

I think the lines of the shoulders shouldn't be that steep. I'd also suggest returning the pants around the hips to what they were in the original. The belt thingy looks like it's kinda floating on nothing.

Ahhhhhh that it...I see that problem now. Thats an issue. Thanks for explaining...

Sadly I be busy at work Y,Y I just hope aki03 likes the final project. n.n;
    Last edited by DamonKatu; Jun 15, 2008 at 08:57 PM.

It actually IS possible to move your shoulders quite a bit up and down.

Just to explain: The (for us) right shoulder is tilted higher and the left one ower (and you don't need to turn your complete torso for it, I tried it in the mirror ).
    add to that that the body is slightly tilted.

It's probably the breasts that destroy the illusion

but I think I fixed it already quite a bit with the last edit. it's at least not really bothering me as much.

About the belt:
    I actually did draw it on her hips, but I discorverd it actuall a little bit under the belly button in the ingame model. So I moved it up a bit.

Wow! Really good work, it looks so great : )
    I really like it . Keep it up!
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!