Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Hi!

I am glad you already like it! and it still needs some improvements

You already got some ruins screens for me for the background? I will need them in about emm.. 4 days, since I still need to fix the sketch, outline it, and color/shade the char.

I am planning to take my time for this pic without rushing it. I hope that will improve the overal quality of it.

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    Hi!

I am glad you already like it! and it still needs some improvements

You already got some ruins screens for me for the background? I will need them in about emm.. 4 days, since I still need to fix the sketch, outline it, and color/shade the char.

I am planning to take my time for this pic without rushing it. I hope that will improve the overal quality of it.
    Ah... ok, then I ll make some screens tomorrow and send it to you .

Please let me know, if you want that I draw your charakter .
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Oh sure! I'de love that

I will try to dig up some screens of my character.. altough I dunno which one of my characters.. my HUne already got drawn by Sagasu.. but my FOne (with the orange hair and green outfit) is a bit different from the original FOne design.. choices choices..

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

Thats great to hear that she likes the process. (and yes I still have a crush please crush me! T,T)

Kafie:Just a simple art trade <,<; (but still crush him...PLEASE!!)

Anyways, she dose have a photo bucket account. You can look at it also too for more pics. I hope she figured out another way to take pics off her character. the photos are blurry--but they are alittle clear if you look hard enough. n.n

wiiiieeeeeej! I lined I think I am starting to get better at lining my stuff.. I think I didn't change the facial expression while lining.. which is good.

click for big!

Aki, have you already decided if you want the picture to be portrait or landscape? right now it's square, so it can be both.

EDIT:
    flats:
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 18, 2008 at 08:12 AM.

Ninjabumb:

I am halfway with the shading.. or emm a bit less then half way.. still have to do the details and all lighting and fx.

Question for Aki:
    From my artistic point of view: I don't really like the color combination of the clothes so far.. You think I should keep these colors, or try to expiriment a bit with them? (like I did with my last pic).
    You can choose it's not much work to change them.

When I color stuff I try to narrow the colors down to a small color palet. A picture with to much different colors ends up to be unpleasent to look at, no matter how good the shading and line work is.

she's looking peatier and sexy!!...Wonderful!! <3 Makes me wanna smuggle her into the USA!!

Kafie x: I don't know I fear she might get culture sickness if you try...XD But no, really. You better not. Someone might kick your ass.

But still...Any idea on the background?

Smuggle her into the USA?? maybe you should move to Germany!

background will be the last big room in Ruins 3 (before DF).

Aki will get pictures for me.. or maybe I'll get them myself when I am at school (yeah I got some wireless problems in Windows with 802.11n, making it annoying to play PSOBB at home).. but getting to ruins 3 is a pain in the ass

EDIT:
    Added some details and some lighting.

EDIT2:

and here an example of how I can change the colors easely (heck! when it's finished, I can give you the .PSD file, and you can change the colors as much as you like ) this is just a 5 minute work to change.
    Last edited by qoxolg; Jun 19, 2008 at 03:35 PM.

@ Q: maybe I would, but saddly I can't afford it. Though, I probably go their one day to check the agriculture. I always wanted to see other countries.. .

Kafie: America has WAY too many problems now...Thats why I fear that as well Q-mire!

I don't know which one I like. They're both good. n.n

heyo, haven't stopped by in awhile. Fan Works seem to get really slow there for awhile.

Anyways, looks like some nice work on your Nei renditions. Me being me, I prefer the darker colored one. This latest ones looks good to, though something seems off about the arms to me. Folds look like half muscles or something, somehow simultaneously scrawny and ripped at the same time.