Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: About Blackbull

Default About Blackbull

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask a couple questions about the Blackbull Rifle, because I badly want one ;__; But 1. they seem waaay overpriced 2. I wouldn't even have the money 3. Why are they so expesnive?
    All other 10* items are so much cheaper but Blackbulls go for around 20 mil.
    Could anybody give me advice to where the best place is to hunt a blackbull? I know it drops on Desert Goliath but I'm currently lv 99 and I ran that mission once (alone no NPC's) and it took about 50 minutes >_< (random: why is that little cave at the boss? rofl).
    Is there any easier/faster mission? D= Because I also don't have the time to hunt so long for just a board DX (which will fail then lol).
    Or should I maybe wait until we get Caves of Illusion(i think it was caves) to hope the price will drop?

Wait for mines of illusion.

Candy drop there...
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

So you realize how long and difficult the mission is, but you don't understand why it's expensive? =p

It also drops from True Darkness S, which is much quicker and easier.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

True Darkness S- it should be much easier than Goliath, and much quicker. It drops from the boss boxes. (S, not S2).

I think it's actually Mines of Illusion that has Blackbull too, so I'd hunt one now. It's expensive, because in comparison to a lot of other 10* rares, it's more difficult to get (well, less drop locations).

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I always thought it was because it looked really cool and that people hardly did those missions anymore...hopefully you will get yourself one!

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    So you realize how long and difficult the mission is, but you don't understand why it's expensive? =p

It also drops from True Darkness S, which is much quicker and easier.
    The mission isn't really long. It's only 2 blocks If I remember correctly. I am also a n00b when it comes to soloing/hunting -_-' I think that was the first time a played a mission(in that lv range) alone. It did get easier over time and I didn't die before the boss or anything, but the robot enemies are quite annoying. So it's good to know that there are other missions.

And True Darkness sounds good. That mission is at least more fun, and is really easier. Just don't know how easy it's to solo.

I just decided I will never hunt it alone...I am to impatient and get frustrated to easy rofl XD

At lvl 130 and Fortgunner 20 TD S is a cake walk.

i find about 3-5 blackbulls a day on TD. they sell for about 5mill each. they are quite affordable really.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottbot View Post
    i find about 3-5 blackbulls a day on TD. they sell for about 5mill each. they are quite affordable really.
    Are you on the Xbox version? Because I have never seen a Blackbull that cheap. I think the cheapest is currently 15 mil on the PC/PS2 servers.

oh yea sorry xbox :S id give u one for free if i could magically get it to u haha