Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

The Item Exchange mission *better have* Dark(ness) Wing or the will be retribution!
    >:-<
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Oh wow. Great news, well organized. Good job! I'm glad to say I'm still excited despite it being a long way off for us.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Im meh on the event. Nothing really stands out for this event to me so far.

For those worried that these are the only missions: don't. Some of you may recall a post I made on this event from a week or two back. (See: Shred the Darkness) Dengeki PlayStation revealed that there will be three mission types in the event (not including exchange or informative missions): purification, defense and extermination. The one "real" mission mentioned on the site thus far ("Roar of the Fiery Beast") is the extermination mission. (Previous details mentioned De Ragan in it, so I feel it's safe to assume the two are the same.) The prologue mission is merely informative; Laia likely will bring you up to speed on what's happening. The single player side-story mission is probably going to fill in some gaps and maybe even connect a few things with the storyline of PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusaku_Kudou View Post
    According to posts on 2CH, it seems we will be seeing some new enemies: SEED Blume and RAIGUTASU Svaltus (I'm not sure how Sonic Team wants to spell that in English, which I assume is a dark Svaltus).
    SEED Blume is just the flowery looking thing that we saw during Firebreak (and in the offline Episode 1 purification missions). There will be a new one that's supposed to be pyramid-shaped from what was revealed in a recent issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

"RAIGUTASU Svaltus" is two enemies: Rygutass and Svaltus. Rygutass is a new type of flying Stateria which made its first appearance at the Habirao RELICS in one of Japan's latest story missions.

Oh, and if you want mission title translations for the initial post, here you go.

Prologue mission: "Shred the Darkness" (Shortened from "Battle to Completely Rip Through the Darkness.")
    Event mission: "Roar of the Fiery Beast"
    Side-story mission: "Operation: Magashi Obliteration"
    Exchange mission: "Dark Crystal Researcher"

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    For those worried that these are the only missions: don't. Some of you may recall a post I made on this event from a week or two back. (See: Shred the Darkness) Dengeki PlayStation revealed that there will be three mission types in the event (not including exchange or informative missions): purification, defense and extermination. The one "real" mission mentioned on the site thus far ("Roar of the Fiery Beast") is the extermination mission. (Previous details mentioned De Ragan in it, so I feel it's safe to assume the two are the same.) The prologue mission is merely informative; Laia likely will bring you up to speed on what's happening. The single player side-story mission is probably going to fill in some gaps and maybe even connect a few things with the storyline of PSP.

SEED Blume is just the flowery looking thing that we saw during Firebreak (and in the offline Episode 1 purification missions). There will be a new one that's supposed to be pyramid-shaped from what was revealed in a recent issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

"RAIGUTASU Svaltus" is two enemies: Rygutass and Svaltus. Rygutass is a new type of flying Stateria which made its first appearance at the Habirao RELICS in one of Japan's latest story missions.

Oh, and if you want mission title translations for the initial post, here you go.

Prologue mission: "Shred the Darkness" (Shortened from "Battle to Completely Rip Through the Darkness.")
    Event mission: "Roar of the Fiery Beast"
    Side-story mission: "Operation: Magashi Obliteration"

*hopes fore fire two-headed ragnus :O*
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but the event will also feature increased drop rates and boosted EXP payout. (No surprise there, though.) Also, the site points out that this is the first event to feature S2 missions.

interesting...I think.

" Olgra needs megi-photons, I make new shard, so some 'brave one' may heal the
    Dark Crystal...The Great Conjuntion is coming! Olgra knows! " "It may be the END OF THE WORLD, or the beginning..."
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Astarin View Post
    Well, "RERIKUSU FOTONJENERETA" is "Relics Photon Generator". This is all part of the fun of using the JP wiki, for me. I have a hilarious time deciphering the Google translator. It's good fun.
    Well, I actually knew those all relic photon generator, since I already read the JP version. I said them for funny to show that google translator only make thing much more confuse than what it normally is.

anyway, what about "seesaw"? lol

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    only 1 mission is multiplayer and there's no boss, nor any dark enemies this is all fire.

either its 1 a week a mission or we unlock every mission
    It already state there that further mission will be unlock via puzzle.

and nah, all enemty aren't fire, they mix

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server