Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On the digit increase thing, I'd like to stress that they did not say for certain they would increase the max money limit. Also, I've made a slight correction/clarification of that statement. I went back to read what was said on it, and it seems that a new shop system is already in the works, but it's something they're doing "in place of a digit increase." In other words, "it's too difficult for us to increase the money cap, but we're improving the shop system for you."

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    Thanks Espio, I was not aware of this. I suppose it works the same as it did during the Winter Event, with them starting a party in the waiting room of a Guardians branch and players joining as space is available? Interesting.
    I went once to one of those GM live support, they're not in a party. Basically they're on the Guardians Branch (Moatoob), answering the questions ppl ask around there, there's no "line" for waiting/no limits of space, since they don't go to the waiting room mission on these live support.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

new shop system might need to come with an expansion tho

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Maybe they will make it so PMs can store more than 99.99 Million but not players' inventories? So the seller won't lose money if their sales goes over the 99.99 mill mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Confused View Post
    exactly how would that cause inflation, you still have the same amount of money and things are still worth the same amount just now you can hold more than 99 mil. its not like there adding a extra zero to your money as well.
    * It is stated that it would be very difficult to change the number of digits used to price items.
    * An increase in digits could take place if a new shop system is implemented.

If things won't increase in price, then there's no need to add in extra digits. Because people will be able to hold more money, they will have more money to spend. Because people have more money to spend, big ticket rare items will increase in price. The limiting factor on the price of an item right now is that you can only spend max meseta at most to get an item.

If you look in the trade forums, people are asking for two and three stacks of money for their trade items. Do you really think if the shops can now hold an extra digit worth of money or 900 million that people will not charge 900 million for their items?

With more room to expand, prices will always go as far towards the upper limit as possible. I'd suggest you brush up on basic economics.

I'm not saying that di-photons will now be work 100k or anything. I'm saying a Relic Edge which currently sells for around 1mil because that's the max the economy can support, may cost 5mil. An Agito Repca board which currently costs 40mil may cost 100mil or more.

so then if they are gonna use the PSP and AotI in conjunction, will we see more unique weapons then? I read about twin sabers on the PSP where one saber was red and the other was blue!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I went once to one of those GM live support, they're not in a party. Basically they're on the Guardians Branch (Moatoob), answering the questions ppl ask around there, there's no "line" for waiting/no limits of space, since they don't go to the waiting room mission on these live support.

Oh. So basically, it's just a clusterfuck in there. What a load of pigshit.

Oh. So basically, it's just a clusterfuck in there. What a load of pigshit.
    To be honest, the ones that I went to were relatively well-behaved. There were a few fuck-knuckles here and there, but overall, people were asking legitimate questions and not making (too many) snide remarks to the GMs' responses. Of course, it could've just been luck that made my experiences good.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    To be honest, the ones that I went to were relatively well-behaved. There were a few fuck-knuckles here and there, but overall, people were asking legitimate questions and not making (too many) snide remarks to the GMs' responses. Of course, it could've just been luck that made my experiences good.

I don't expect the same level of maturity over here on the 360 servers....;p

I don't expect the same level of maturity over here on the 360 servers....;p
    Actually, I've been to one on the 360 side, and it was pretty mature as well, (of coarse, if there is a grever, the GM's kinda ban them) Also, I think one is outside, and there's another in a mission, so it's kinda they do both.