Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Re: What lies beyond AOTI?
    * The developers want to put more focus in linking PSP and AOTI with unique content.
    This is disheartening.

Re: AOTI missions
    * New items will be added to The Clothier in a future update. No specifics were given as to what will be added.
    Guardians Formal outfit, maybe? (if we don't get it from the Shred the Darkness event, that is)

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Guess people are running out of places to store their money.
    How much money do people need? JP players already have 8 character slots and you can store 99,999,999 in each PM's storage and each character's inventory, plus another stack in your common box. Is 99,999,999 x 17 not enough for them???

Shougai PSO just posted some details from a developer interview in the latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation.

Re: AOTI items
    * A future update will re-introduce a new way to get the sabers Sange and Yasha.
    * As it stands, the only way of getting them was through MAG and Dengeki Mission Carnival.
    * The Stique series of weapons available in The Arms Dealer are recommended for leveling photon arts.
    * Stique weapon characteristics are high PP recovery and low PA power.
    Well, this pretty much means that a MAG extension is no longer as necessary since we can now gte Sange and Yasha without having to reach 200m.

I am worried. There is still no guarantee that the PC/PS2 US/EU servers will be getting connectivity to PSU-PSP if we even get it. Will we on the PC/PS2 US/EU servers be left out?
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Re: What lies beyond AOTI?
    * The developers want to put more focus in linking PSP and AOTI with unique content.
    LOL, wish the developers for our servers were this motivated.

Not much I didn't expect. I'd like to see some more word on the future of PSU in expansions, sequels, new missions - not improvements or future content that's... already on the disc.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

its great to hear they are working on something to fix the meseta/player shop problem. armas line armors w/ elements over 30% are worth more than max meseta. red knight, red wall, and pretty much any high % or grind is over 100m meseta.

if they arent gonna increase the max meseta by one digit, maybe they will give us an item worth 100 million that is able to traded along w/ meseta.

so if i wanna buy a red knight for 350 million meseta, i could give 3 stacks of meseta to an npc and get 3 of the 100m items. then bring those along w/ 50m meseta and buy the red knight from a player shop.

so whenever you max out your meseta, just take a trip to the npc, trade it for that special item, then store that in your PM. it should also be possible to turn the item back into a full stack of meseta. as long as there arent bugs that let ppl dupe or glitch the system here, i dont see why it couldnt work.
    Quit PSO2

The problem with the money digits isn't that we need to hold more money, it's that there are a number of items worth more than 100 mil, which makes it a pain in the ass buying one. If they added another digit, it could potentially fix that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    if they arent gonna increase the max meseta by one digit, maybe they will give us an item worth 100 million that is able to traded along w/ meseta.

so if i wanna buy a red knight for 350 million meseta, i could give 3 stacks of meseta to an npc and get 3 of the 100m items. then bring those along w/ 50m meseta and buy the red knight from a player shop.

so whenever you max out your meseta, just take a trip to the npc, trade it for that special item, then store that in your PM. it should also be possible to turn the item back into a full stack of meseta. as long as there arent bugs that let ppl dupe or glitch the system here, i dont see why it couldnt work.
    That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, the only problem would be the whole trade scam thing. Maybe this new shop system they're working on has a scamproof way of trading?

Hmm wonder how they are going to "upgrade" thge shop system. Right now the search by condition is damn close to thew WoW auction house. They simply need to make the name search part a bit more flexable.

Short of just removing shops and setting up a centeral AH (not likely) they can't do much. Unless they do something wacky stupid like set item prices.

And on another note. I really wonder why they like to stay in the past so much. Other MMORPGs are racing ahead and PSU isn't trying to get to the next floor.

beyond AOTI? Where is my damn killer elite????????

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz