Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

new expansion nao!!!

Or...10 months after japan LOL

a 4/4 love inferno sells for max meseta, because of trade scams and such my friend ahs no way of getting a good deal for his 7/7 love inferno.

The increase in meseta to hold is for items that are selling for more than max meseta not for storing purposes :P
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Re: What lies beyond AOTI?
    * The developers want to put more focus in linking PSP and AOTI with unique content.
    Absolute fucking fail. Im not about to pay to play a version of Crystal Chronicles that COMPLETELY sucks.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Absolute fucking fail. Im not about to pay to play a version of Crystal Chronicles that COMPLETELY sucks.
    *facepalm*

If you link the two together we get MORE missions and MORE items because for PSP there is downloadable content. If they try and link the two together to make PSP data fully compatable with AOI data its like having a totally new expansion in its own right.

From PSP on it's own we should have a completely new mission and items bank. I wish you would look into stuff before branding it. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Re: What lies beyond AOTI?
    * The developers want to put more focus in linking PSP and AOTI with unique content.
    Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    *facepalm*

If you link the two together we get MORE missions and MORE items because for PSP there is downloadable content. If they try and link the two together to make PSP data fully compatable with AOI data its like having a totally new expansion in its own right.

From PSP on it's own we should have a completely new mission and items bank. I wish you would look into stuff before branding it. -_-
    What about us 360 owners? As I doubt Microsoft is going to let anything other than their own stuff connect to XBox Live, is there anyway we'll be able to get stuff exclusive to the PSP? Say, a 3-, 6-, or even 12-month (blech) delay?

Or is the PSP content going to deliver nothing new in the long run, just unlock some neat stuff way before it's available to the main PSU clients?

I can see flipping the bird to Microsoft for Microsoft wanting things done exclusively their way. It just ends up hurting the consumer is all. For once, I wouldn't be yelling at Sega over something PSU-related.
    I'm Guy, so what?

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwrecked View Post
    What about us 360 owners? As I doubt Microsoft is going to let anything other than their own stuff connect to XBox Live, is there anyway we'll be able to get stuff exclusive to the PSP? Say, a 3-, 6-, or even 12-month (blech) delay?

Or is the PSP content going to deliver nothing new in the long run, just unlock some neat stuff way before it's available to the main PSU clients?

I can see flipping the bird to Microsoft for Microsoft wanting things done exclusively their way. It just ends up hurting the consumer is all. For once, I wouldn't be yelling at Sega over something PSU-related.
    Maybe in the form of a giant patch for the 360, you people do have the HDD space...

didn't Microsoft say that just about any device with USB connectivity can interface with the 360? including the PSP? I remember microsoft joking about this a couple years ago.
    Im really not that dangerous...

Maybe in the form of a giant patch for the 360, you people do have the HDD space...
    Yeah, because the last expansion pack turned out so well. We have to sit through the loading screens, answer if we want to start the detected expansion pack (which defaults to No), and then sit through the loading screens again. All this, and we still got jipped out of our non-story-mode voices.

If I'm reading into this PSP thing correctly, I'm thinking Sega is about to pull a Sonic & Knuckles. Much like how there were some extra things only Knuckles could get to in Sonic 2, Sega planned way ahead for some extra content that would only be unlockable in the future. However, that would mean that in our expansion packs, maybe even the original client, there is content that can be unlocked only (or early, depending on how Sega rolls with it) by playing PSU on PSP. In that case, no extra expansion pack necessary. Sega just has to unlock the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    didn't Microsoft say that just about any device with USB connectivity can interface with the 360? including the PSP? I remember microsoft joking about this a couple years ago.
    The joke was probably made towards the PSP's media playing capabilities. Much like how there's an optional download to allow the XBox 360 to interface with iPods.
    I'm Guy, so what?

*facepalm*

LOL? I failed to look into something?

What you fail to realize is that this means they developers are planning a FUTURE with PSP-PS2 linking.

This means PSU is still going to be a game with a PS2 centered platform....

.....Which, ultimately, means this game is going to continue to fucking suck. More graphical problems? More memory problems? More lag problems? More unlocking shit off my fucking CD?

No thank you. Im not looking foward to a future plan that has no future. The game already sucks population wise, and making exclusive content for PSP/PS2 linking is just going to further kill the game. If nobody is going to buy PSU, nobody is going to buy PSp. I hope this isnt their excuse for an expansion. If so, ive lost 100% faith in this game ever comming out of this mile deep mantle hole its burned itself into.

If AotI is plauged with memory and graphical problems, what on earth do you believe another expansion full of material is going to bring? Slower load times, more memory clutter. As long as these stupid ass fools keep developing a next-gen MMORPG for the PLAYSTATION 2, they are never going to reach full potental with this game. This is just more ways for them to be lazy and milk money out of you -- by making you buy the expansion, paying for $10 subscription fees, AND paying for whatever downloable shit you get on the PSP version. I just find it funny they are about to repeat the same mistakes Nintendo made with the Gamecube on the fucking playstation, like its going to work any better.

Saddest part is, i see more of a future for the PSP version than the PS2/PC version, thanks to downloadable content. Pathetic how the handheld system is more advanced and MMORPG-suited than the console. But still they back the playstation 2.

And the most PATHETIC part about this whole thing that hasn't hit a single one of you guys is that Phantasy Star Portable was never even mentioned stateside by SEGA, except by those who found out. This game is Japan Only.

Some future. At this rate even if it does work out, none of us will be able to experience it.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Jun 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM.

PSU is and has always been made for the japanese market and the PS2 in mind, the western market is just an afterthought. PSU will NEVER neglect the PS2 userbase, it's the core system the game was made for, and the system that has the most users in Japan.

We will rather see PSO2 for next gen systems than a full fledged PSU that is optimized for 360 and PC, anyone who thinks otherwise is just delusional imo...