Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

this really bothers me too. i dont wanna spend $250 just for a whitill wing. espio, do you know if it would be possible to ask a friend w/ the psp to load up my char so i can get my wing? or is it limited to one psu account per copy of the psp game.
    Quit PSO2

it would be nice if in the update if there could be an option about how meseta is distributed amongst the party in party missions. for instance if there could be options for distributing meseta like: give meseta to the finder, or distribute meseta evenly amongst the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    this really bothers me too. i dont wanna spend $250 just for a whitill wing. espio, do you know if it would be possible to ask a friend w/ the psp to load up my char so i can get my wing? or is it limited to one psu account per copy of the psp game.
    That's a really good question. I imagine it would be possible to do that, but I haven't seen anything to confirm one way or the other.

Optimistically, I would think they would let you get away with having a friend get the items for you, but I can think of too many factors that would keep it at 1 per copy.

1. We've had to register the game (PSU/AotI) just to play OFFLINE. I wouldn't be surprised if PSP does the same for here too.

2. It would cause RMT to explode through the roof. "Will download your character for x yen!" (Just becuase you think it is Japan does not mean it can't happen. It WILL happen and you know it.)

3. They are not above extreme item exclusivity. Look at the Knuckles statues and the Dark Sonichis. You could only get them by registering a PSU serial at a certain time (Sonichi)/now(Knuckles statue). To this day, there is still no way to get anymore of these, other than to register more PSU serials for the Knux statues.

Personally, I don't see a problem with wanting to reward loyal customers (or at least those that'll fatten their bank accounts). And for me, it's not really spending $250, since I've had a PSP for awhile now (mainly since they announced the Star Ocean remakes) it'll just cost me the $50 for the game (which I DO want for the game not just the item), and I see the Wing or the Fluge as additional icing on the cake. Besides, you're still going to spend just $50 dollars for the item either way, as 200 of the supposed 250 goes into Sony's bank account and not Sega's.