Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Thumbs up

Thanks for the News, Espio !
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

RAnewearl Extraordinaire AerisZeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Did you mean other than Lonely Laboratory, The Dark God and MAG ?

I think you fail to remember MAG started late april and we're only 2 months and a few days after that...

If you're talking of 'new content" as in 'new drops or enemies', then we only got Bil de Melan and MAG's Dark Falz.

Still, I also wish we got Neudaiz GBR or something on July 4th but it doesn't seem very likely.

The game has a very low update process, made slower by a useless US team. Gotta get used to that.
    Honestly, two months is a long time. After 1up was over and done with, one week passed as I recall and we received our rewards, along with a sizable update. Certainly nothing of enormous note, but there was an update afterward and continued to have updates after that, on a reasonable time line of 2-3 weeks apart. So far MAG still isn't over, we've gotten all of two missions in two months to tide us over and all of this because of some mysterious problem that happened during MAG, that we're still left in the dark about and seems to be recurring even with their "new" billing system.

You can't say we got MAG, because we don't. We had it, it went and ST was even kind enough to remove the exchange mission so that anyone who missed the last date has useless items in their inventory, while Japan got to enjoy the exchange mission for a good period after the event was over as I hear.

We're now two events behind Japan, not to mention GBR. Which as I recall, was suppose to be something that happened on a regular basis and does, if you play on the Japanese servers. Or was it two GBRs? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly clear on it as they got sets of S2 missions almost back to back.

ST has run out of excuses and my patience frankly, along with many others on this and any other "fan" sites. I say "fan" because every website official or not, save of course the Japanese ones, are riddled with hate toward the people that run this game, not exactly something a fan might do. While I don't like to fuel that, I can't help but feel betrayed by them.

As it stands now, lets see... We don't know if MAG "2" is canceled. We don't know if they fixed the billing problem. We don't know when and if we'll ever get the rewards for MAG. We don't know, simply put. The only thing we do know is that they're moving the servers in July. Sounds like the perfect scape goat to me. Can't wait for the 20th of July (Giving them a few extra days to move.) when we hear that yet another mysterious problem has occurred and they can't put the servers back online.

And anyone in here can defend ST tooth and nail if they like, it won't change my opinion of them and I'm sure many others won't be swayed either.

On topic; That event looks wonderful, bet it'll be fun over here in 2552.

Edit: By no means am I attacking you though, Arada. My apologies if it seemed that way. As I said before, my patience is just gone.
    Last edited by AerisZeal; Jul 1, 2008 at 10:15 AM.

Onmagoug lvl 150+ anyone? I sure hope they have lvl 150 Magas Maggahna for the Moatoob mission and it drops [b] killer elite.

Wicked User/Axel Factor Cultist AxelgearVII's Avatar

I hope someone is taking pictures and videos since Im missing it. <;l
    Decade long veteran of PSO, PSO Ep1&2, PSOBB, and PSUJP. Axel or VII will do.

This is good to see; we needed a good, high-level Neudaiz Relics mission. I've always been sad that the Holy Grounds mission craps out at lower levels, before the enemies start to give the really cool items. Wonder what they'll put there...

Quote Originally Posted by AerisZeal View Post
    Honestly, two months is a long time. After 1up was over and done with, one week passed as I recall and we received our rewards, along with a sizable update. Certainly nothing of enormous note, but there was an update afterward and continued to have updates after that, on a reasonable time line of 2-3 weeks apart. So far MAG still isn't over, we've gotten all of two missions in two months to tide us over and all of this because of some mysterious problem that happened during MAG, that we're still left in the dark about and seems to be recurring even with their "new" billing system.

You can't say we got MAG, because we don't. We had it, it went and ST was even kind enough to remove the exchange mission so that anyone who missed the last date has useless items in their inventory, while Japan got to enjoy the exchange mission for a good period after the event was over as I hear.

We're now two events behind Japan, not to mention GBR. Which as I recall, was suppose to be something that happened on a regular basis and does, if you play on the Japanese servers. Or was it two GBRs? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly clear on it as they got sets of S2 missions almost back to back.

ST has run out of excuses and my patience frankly, along with many others on this and any other "fan" sites. I say "fan" because every website official or not, save of course the Japanese ones, are riddled with hate toward the people that run this game, not exactly something a fan might do. While I don't like to fuel that, I can't help but feel betrayed by them.

As it stands now, lets see... We don't know if MAG "2" is canceled. We don't know if they fixed the billing problem. We don't know when and if we'll ever get the rewards for MAG. We don't know, simply put. The only thing we do know is that they're moving the servers in July. Sounds like the perfect scape goat to me. Can't wait for the 20th of July (Giving them a few extra days to move.) when we hear that yet another mysterious problem has occurred and they can't put the servers back online.

And anyone in here can defend ST tooth and nail if they like, it won't change my opinion of them and I'm sure many others won't be swayed either.

On topic; That event looks wonderful, bet it'll be fun over here in 2552.

Edit: By no means am I attacking you though, Arada. My apologies if it seemed that way. As I said before, my patience is just gone.
    Oh don't worry, I can understand your frustration. Just, I wanted to clarify that our update schedule is really slow indeed but not completely off.

I mean, we got MAG 2 months and a week ago and it lasted 4 weeks. So during in event, we traditionnally don't get any update.
    So (to sum up), 5 weeks have passed since the end of MAG and we got 2 new missions.
    If Segac wasn't trying to cover their next fail...errr moving, we'd probably have gotten an update on friday.

True we didn't get the MAG rewards. And yes, things got weird as far as GBR go but keep in mind the japanese server got Neudaiz GBR on April 10th which is 10 weeks after their MAG.

Yes they had to wait. Just like we do right now.
    Ah and yes, we've lost a few weeks on their schedule, that's for sure (since AotI).

And as you said for me, there's nothing personnal in this post.

RAnewearl Extraordinaire AerisZeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Oh don't worry, I can understand your frustration. Just, I wanted to clarify that our update schedule is really slow indeed but not completely off.

I mean, we got MAG 2 months and a week ago and it lasted 4 weeks. So during in event, we traditionnally don't get any update.
    So (to sum up), 5 weeks have passed since the end of MAG and we got 2 new missions.
    If Segac wasn't trying to cover their next fail...errr moving, we'd probably have gotten an update on friday.

True we didn't get the MAG rewards. And yes, things got weird as far as GBR go but keep in mind the japanese server got Neudaiz GBR on April 10th which is 10 weeks after their MAG.

Yes they had to wait. Just like we do right now.
    Ah and yes, we've lost a few weeks on their schedule, that's for sure (since AotI).

And as you said for me, there's nothing personnal in this post.
    Oh this is cool, see everyone!? People can vent and still get along! Honestly I love this game and don't mind the waits all too much, I just wish they'd stop messing up. It's one thing to have a mess up and fix it but several, one after another with no real news/fixes is just.. whee.

Post count +1

I hope we get MAG soon.

PSU JP never cease to amaze me
    Always on time Unlike our servers XD...

People complain so much. I mean, if you don't like the update schedule of the us server and it bothers you so much, why do you continue to pay and play there?

I hope this mission is a little longer. I mean, the current event mission is a little bland. Its like a short first block, a short third block, and then a wall of svaltus in the middle.