Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibi View Post
    another new mission for them and a big fuck you usa/europe for us....Good job sega
    yup... and Sega Fanboys will Defend this as it is Propper to Take it from Sega...

Ibelieve that on July 18th the Should Do a Massive update that Catches us up with JP players...As PSU playerbase continues to Die...

Quote Originally Posted by chibichibi View Post
    another new mission for them and a big fuck you usa/europe for us....Good job sega
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    Yet again....still a big fuck you to us/eu servers....it'll be nearly 3 months before we see any content other then the seasonal bullshit we've got now
    Quote Originally Posted by segadrm10 View Post
    man the jp servers get updates every two weeks and the US server dont get crap i think is time to move to the JP servers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    PSU JP never cease to amaze me
    Always on time Unlike our servers XD...
    Comments like these is why I don't want anymore JP updates on these boards or the official boards.

Catch up to JP?

That's just purely impossible...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    Comments like these is why I don't want anymore JP updates on these boards or the official boards.
    But, theres a lot of japanese players on this board aswell. I think it would be a disservice to not post about them. The front page no longer has the updates, isn't that enough?

This is pso-WORLD though, not pso-NA/EU SERVERS ONLY. Though I'm sure thats probably not what the world part means. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki-chan View Post
    But, theres a lot of japanese players on this board aswell. I think it would be a disservice to not post about them. The front page no longer has the updates, isn't that enough?
    The thing is, I don't mind seeing the JP update, its just annoying people BAWWWing about them being so and so months ahead of us and how much the local update are crap.

This is pso-WORLD though, not pso-NA/EU SERVERS ONLY. Though I'm sure thats probably not what the world part means. XD
    You're right, this is PSO-world, not PSU-world. PSO=/=PSU.

im pretty sure the topic title always mentions its for the jp ver. just dont click on it. its pretty absurd to ask others to stop sharing info worldwide in this age of the internet.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    im pretty sure the topic title always mentions its for the jp ver. just dont click on it. its pretty absurd to ask others to stop sharing info worldwide in this age of the internet.
    Like I said, I don't mind reading the JP updates, just don't like the BAWWing.

Shred the Darkness... for short STD?

:LOL: Ollaka Aids anyone?

This event doesn't seem too bad at all, but it's miles away.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    Like I said, I don't mind reading the JP updates, just don't like the BAWWing.
    BAAWWWWing and Online forums is like a package deal. You're not getting one without the other.

And as of late, people have the right to baawwww. Anyone with a clue of how customer service works knows that the US/EU servers are getting a raw deal.

Granted that there are better ways for people to express their disgust, in the age of the internet, do not look to manners, for they are forsaken in this land.

PS: and after seeing how this event is shaping up to be awesome... *cries inside*
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.