Thread: two things.....

Unhappy two things.....

I was just wondering. one, if there whee S2 missions bucause im almost lv. 100. and two, for some reason every time i do sleeping worriors S, the boss boxes have such crappy stuffs that it isnt even woth picking up! I just want the soul banish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett67 View Post
    I was just wondering. one, if there whee S2 missions bucause im almost lv. 100. and two, for some reason every time i do sleeping worriors S, the boss boxes have such crappy stuffs that it isnt even woth picking up! I just want the soul banish!!!
    soul banish drops from delnadians in a 3 switch door in "true darkness"S. but delnadians are rare to find in that room, and they might not drop it. u might get dark wings a few times before u get it. still, sangeyasha drops in the same mission, so id give it a try if i were u. (im currently using sangeyasha and lavis cannon)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron0088 View Post
    soul banish drops from delnadians in a 3 switch door in "true darkness"S. but delnadians are rare to find in that room, and they might not drop it. u might get dark wings a few times before u get it. still, sangeyasha drops in the same mission, so id give it a try if i were u. (im currently using sangeyasha and lavis cannon)
    thank you, but, still, are there any S2 missions??

Nope, no S2 missions. They only leave you with 2-3 missions that even offer any difficulty close to 100.
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

justin

Yeah, im not sure why in the world they took away S2 missions. There just really isnt any rational thought behind it, sadly for all of the good stuff they did in PS: P they made some pretty epic fails in several departments.

To a certain degree, the PSP was developed originally without the concept of needing S2s since the characters had a low enough level cap. The Japanese PSP version has mission downloads that add more in the S2 difficulty category without increasing the character cap. Though they don't have the name S2 attached to them, they have mobs of that level of toughness.

You can tell that the PSP version, while nice, was never meant to be played as long as the online-only versions. It takes less time to get to your endgame, raise all your classes, and find those rare weapon drops. However, I would still say it remains as one of the longer-playing PSP games out there...even if it isn't the *longest* per-se.

It also remains more fun than the insane amount of grinding required to get a character to the same point in PSU online, never mind doing it again on alts for kicks etc.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan