Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP Demo FAQ

Also, in the demo you can't sell Scape Dolls or Photon Art Disks for easy money

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    Also, in the demo you can't sell Scape Dolls or Photon Art Disks for easy money
    That might be changed in the full game, but I doubt it will be. Demo =/= Beta :/
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Any easier and the game would play itself for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    Any easier and the game would play itself for you.
    That's true, I have about 600k meseta already anyway <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by Quebe_Lae View Post
    I do believe its the online character that you can transfer... but, since we only have the demo, not quite sure how exactly to go about doing it.
    Thats gonna be quite annoying then. If people really want to transfer their characters, they would have to probably resubscribe if they might have canceled, instead of going by their offline data.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

One thing I think should be noted if it hasn't been already is that your PSP needs to be the 3.95 Official firmware or 3.95 and above Custom Firmware. Personally I use 4.01M33-2 and to me it works great. I do as well tend to wonder how you can transfer data from the demo. I checked Sega's sites and can't find a thing about it other than the fact that "you can do it in the game" so chances are that may be something that's for the final version. Which is a bit of a let down as we inticipated that you'd be able to do that in the demo as well. Unlesss you rip apart the EBOOT and try to trace back all the ad-hoc roots to see if it's there or not which I'll do if I get the time tonight, I'm too busy playing it right now lol. Well anyway I suppose Sega will not go about screwing us over here though, I mean if anything I'm sure we can use the save file from the demo in the full version.

One question though, I started to notice that the items and elements in this demo seem to be AOTI based now what will that mean for some of use Original PSU users? I haven't upgraded yet because I lack the space on my laptop unless I use and external but I like to take the game with me ergo I wouldn't make myself immobile from playing. Also I like to take the game to the PS2 when I get home. Well anyway so I would imagine this may be only for AOTI users which I hope wouldn't be the case here. Ah well I suppose there is too much to tell right now. I mean this is a demo after all, things change here and there and the way the final will come out can be different.

I'm sure someone will find a way to use the demo and create an exploit to transfer the JP items to the US version, the only thing will be if Sega bans this or not. I mean they weren't fans of people using the JP items on the PSO servers a long time ago remember? I'd stay safe to things like Meseta or item's known to be in the US version at least until they come up with a list of what we can do.

Well anyway as far as things go, I'll keep playing and enjoying this demo until more info or data is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksidehearts View Post
    One thing I think should be noted if it hasn't been already is that your PSP needs to be the 3.95 Official firmware or 3.95 and above Custom Firmware. Personally I use 4.01M33-2 and to me it works great. I do as well tend to wonder how you can transfer data from the demo. I checked Sega's sites and can't find a thing about it other than the fact that "you can do it in the game" so chances are that may be something that's for the final version. Which is a bit of a let down as we inticipated that you'd be able to do that in the demo as well. Unlesss you rip apart the EBOOT and try to trace back all the ad-hoc roots to see if it's there or not which I'll do if I get the time tonight, I'm too busy playing it right now lol. Well anyway I suppose Sega will not go about screwing us over here though, I mean if anything I'm sure we can use the save file from the demo in the full version.

One question though, I started to notice that the items and elements in this demo seem to be AOTI based now what will that mean for some of use Original PSU users? I haven't upgraded yet because I lack the space on my laptop unless I use and external but I like to take the game with me ergo I wouldn't make myself immobile from playing. Also I like to take the game to the PS2 when I get home. Well anyway so I would imagine this may be only for AOTI users which I hope wouldn't be the case here. Ah well I suppose there is too much to tell right now. I mean this is a demo after all, things change here and there and the way the final will come out can be different.

I'm sure someone will find a way to use the demo and create an exploit to transfer the JP items to the US version, the only thing will be if Sega bans this or not. I mean they weren't fans of people using the JP items on the PSO servers a long time ago remember? I'd stay safe to things like Meseta or item's known to be in the US version at least until they come up with a list of what we can do.

Well anyway as far as things go, I'll keep playing and enjoying this demo until more info or data is found.
    People will find a way to do this.
    You can't be banned for doing it either.

nice info, also you should consider putting in the fact that you cant fail grinding. thats a MAJOR factor i think a lot of people would not necisarily ask but love to know

Is it easy to take the save file of a character and put it on your computer so you can try a different character?

*total PSP newb*

Default Pause Game

hey is there an easy way to pause the game? cuz when I put it in stand-by mode every time I come back it says something and I get 2 choices and either one I pick quits the game.