Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSP Demo FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    hey is there an easy way to pause the game? cuz when I put it in stand-by mode every time I come back it says something and I get 2 choices and either one I pick quits the game.
    It's telling you that the wireless connection was broken and it gives you the chance to save your data and exit. So you really can't pause.

By the way, does anyone know if Beasts can obtain nanoblast in the demo? I don't think that they can, but I'm not sure. If they can, could someone tell me how to get it for my Beast character?

EDIT: Dammit. Beasts got screwed over in the demo. That's kind of lame.
    Last edited by Masaru; Mar 6, 2009 at 01:43 PM.

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroko View Post
    Any word on the ability to import a character from the US PC/PS2 version?
    I have to ask this, too, as I've been a purist over playing the PS2 version. Also, will you lose the character from the console version in the process?
    Last edited by T_Esquire; Feb 7, 2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Clarifications
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Esquire View Post
    I have to ask this, too, as I've been a purist over playing the PS2 version. Also, will you lose the character from the console version in the process?
    It was confirmed a long time ago that they wont be keeping that feature in the US release.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I was reading somewhere on the internet that5 when you transfer your character from the demo to the real game, you can only take 10k meseta. Is that true? Or can you take all your money, because i have 560K in my demo game.

Quote Originally Posted by GULD&MILLA View Post
    I was reading somewhere on the internet that5 when you transfer your character from the demo to the real game, you can only take 10k meseta. Is that true? Or can you take all your money, because i have 560K in my demo game.
    Anything that you have in your demo game will carry over. The 10k limit was for transferring your character from the online servers to the portable game.

ok hopefully these 2 questions can be answered easily or I'll have to start a new thread for them.

How do you feed the mag?
    How do you unequip a weapon so I can sell it or drop it?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    ok hopefully these 2 questions can be answered easily or I'll have to start a new thread for them.

How do you feed the mag?
    How do you unequip a weapon so I can sell it or drop it?
    There are no mags to feed.

You can unequip a weapon by going to 'Add to Action Palette' and selecting the name of the already equipped weapon.

define "local", I want to see if its really worth buying in my area. I doubt their will be a few people playing in my town :/

if you have xlink kai or PS3 its not local at all, poophead19.

Xlink Kai or PS3 Adhoc will put you essentially online to play with other people from... uh.. anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalB View Post
    if you have xlink kai or PS3 its not local at all, poophead19.

Xlink Kai or PS3 Adhoc will put you essentially online to play with other people from... uh.. anywhere.
    So glad I got a PS3 XD tyty