Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149 ... LastLast

Well, I may as well throw in my character, if only to illustrate something entirely different.

Spoiler!

Meet Teranu. She's, as you can plainly see, a Newman Fortefighter. A total and utter tomboy in every respect, she is crass, arrogant, foul-mouthed and enjoys nothing less than tearing beasts in half with oversized weaponry. In other words, she is not "'pretty" or "cute", at least aside from her disarmingly attractive face. That aside, however, you can expect her to be pretty rude even during the best of times. She will constantly question your strength and just as constantly praises her own physical prowess (which, being a Newman, is actually pretty impressive).

She wears only what she considers practical, hence the lack of any flowing or difficult-to-put-on garments and her short-cropped hair. She will sometimes wear questionable or skimpy attire just to irk people. Naturally, when she does so, she often cross-dresses.

Choice quotes include "Congratulations, weakling. You're less weak.", "Go die in a hole.", and "I'm a monster! RAWR!".

Seeing as how I won the beast poll and I can't enter my newman Aya i'd thought it post a couple pics of her anyway.She has her own album in my public profile,check it out if you're intrested in what else she wears.

This is her current outfit,I managed to get a Amorosso set and I think the boots really match this set.

Just saying hi
    Last edited by Touka; Feb 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It is rare to fun cute looking beast, how could you miss the contest, Darki :/
    I missed it because I noticed this thread the moment I posted my pics lol. Anyway thanks. P:

But if there's a new one I guess I'll join, I'll make nice pics for my characters.

I only have until the end of the month, but, may as well put Chelsea's name in the hat.

Spoiler!

Wow I'm impressed with some of the character stories that I'm seeing going along with these pics ^_^

If any of you think that far ahead, you should take part in our character competition at the beginning of next month. Just click the link in my sig about the Guillotine's Edge if you're interested ^_^

Alright I would like to say I really do like the idea of the fashions and I very much enjoy doing it. I have to say it is a big part in the reason I play psu. I would also like to take part in this topic you have going here but I play on the 360. Dose anyone know if a way I can take screenshots on this system or am I just out of luck?

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

I figure I'll enter again.

This is Calyn, my WT/GT. She stays pretty modest, with an infinite love for Flaxo Pants. Her hair is the closest thing to a natural brunette color that I could get on the color slider.

Calyn is a Guardian trained in the Guntecher and Wartecher arts. She is typically deployed to areas after disasters, and provides both medical aid as well as protection from any local hostiles, native or otherwise. Her latest assignment has been on Moatoob, where she has been helping the few pockets of refugees who willingly accept Guardian assistance. In her time on Moatoob, she has grown a great deal stronger, primarily in the field of utility weaponry, such as pinning a Bil De Vear against a wall with Mayalee Fury while civilians escape, among other things. She has also developed a mild tan, but heavily limits her time in the sun.
    Last edited by Gunslinger-08; Feb 24, 2009 at 10:54 AM.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Can't enter, since I'm 360 and my screenshots suck anyway, but I still want to show off my current style.

Kayla playing with her newest toys in her sporty outfit.

Noland's newest look, more Neudaiz inspired than before, but still very much his style.

I wanna enter my Newman~

Spoiler!

I'm not good at taking coolawesomepretty screenshots because I don't do it very often, but that'll give you a basic idea of what she looks like. Also sorry about the aura field in the second one, I forgot to take it off, haha.