Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation Server downtime for 3 hours tomorrow.

Source: http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse....de=view&id=193

Altho I am unable to read Japanese, I can sure copy and paste the text into an online translator heh heh...

It is cut off from the game server by the environment of utilization, or there is a possibility of becoming not be able to connect.

In this case, it is embarrassed, but after putting in place, for the second time connection, to try it receives, the fish we ask.
    Furthermore, because job period there are times when it inverts, please acknowledge beforehand.

We apologize the fact that it does to apply annoyance very much to everyone.

- Guess they're fixing the missing universes.
    Last edited by Yunfa; Jul 22, 2008 at 12:35 PM.

uummm i think thats just the maintence update msg....

i think its just telling us we're getting maintenance isnt it?

i mean y would it say its for the 23rd? we dont get updates on the 23rd! lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Good lord, just who really is pulling the strings of this disaster, anyway? Obviously not anyone we have any contact with it seems.
    Edit: wait, nm, date corresponds with that emergency maintenance thing for 360. Still, I wait for further disappointment afterwards.
    Last edited by Mag_Launcher; Jul 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag_Launcher View Post
    Good lord, just who really is pulling the strings of this disaster, anyway? Obviously not anyone we have any contact with it seems.
    Edit: wait, nm, date corresponds with that emergency maintenance thing for 360. Still, I wait for further disappointment afterwards.
    your sound like them fixing the down unis is going to knock out most the other unis.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

I noes! They will give us an update when people start doing other missions, so that means no updates ever!
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    In this case, it is embarrassed, but after putting in place, for the second time connection, to try it receives, the fish we ask.
    Furthermore, because job period there are times when it inverts, please acknowledge beforehand.
    lolwut? They're holding our updates captive until we give them fish?
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Turb0 View Post
    lolwut? They're holding our updates captive until we give them fish?
    no they are asking fish when we should get our update. so they are currently interrogating the fish on the release date for updates.

so far they've said nothing D:

Our schedule and the japanese schedule don't really coincide anyway. The updates that they could possibly give us this week would have already been on the japanese servers for about 4 months already. We are already two special events behind them as it is (Mag rewards, Carnival Missions). I don't fully believe that they will have something this week, but I hope that we get something by this Friday.
    Work hard, play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_Drake View Post
    Our schedule and the japanese schedule don't really coincide anyway. The updates that they could possibly give us this week would have already been on the japanese servers for about 4 months already. We are already two special events behind them as it is (Mag rewards, Carnival Missions). I don't fully believe that they will have something this week, but I hope that we get something by this Friday.
    if its Japanese 360 it has to do with us because US and JP 360 servers are all in teh same

That's for emergency maintenance tomorrow, and applies to the 360 servers only.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.