Courtesy of Shougai PSO, a small bit of information was published in the latest issue of Famitsu Connect!On where Satoshi Sakai (director) and Yuya Kimura (planner) discuss what is planned for the Japanese PC/PS2 servers from September on. Really, all they get into is the next event (following the 2nd anniversary event coming up soon).

* Another large event is planned to begin at some point before March 2009. A name has not been decided on it yet.
* The event is planned to have a similar structure to Maximum Attack G.
* The developers want to have events of similar proportions three or four times per year.

Not much to it, I know. I expect we'll hear more on whatever this event may be soon. Now that Japan's current longterm schedule is coming to a close, we'll likely see the revised schedule go up on the site in the next month or so.

Now, when they say these future events will have a similar structure to MAG, I hope they don't mean one mission to run for a month. I'd much, much rather prefer something like Firebreak or Shred the Darkness with multiple missions to choose from.