Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hopefully they make Rappy Suit obtainable again!

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

More stuff for US/EU to not get, eh.

I swear, If they make another event similar to MAG, and they make the goal another killcount accumulation with an illogical mindset I will quite this game.

I think It was the most retarded thing ever to go by killcount when LVL C-rank enemies score the same as S-ranks.

If they make S-ranks worth 5 times to 1 C-rank creature than YES, I will love to play an event as such. However, If I find that after 3 years all this game has to offer is dumb, illogical, and numb-minded spamming of missions over and over again with no rational rewards other than luck, which most certainly will randomly end up in the hands of a nub in the party I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGIAN.

It would be like an abusive relationship with empty promises.

I would rather play Diablo III, a game where the developers are not retarded and have excellent customer/community support.

I loved PSO, and I thought PSU would start on a similar platform and go from there. But it seems that this game has so many setbacks that It surely will be forgotten and end up a barren waste land if they don’t get on the ball and make this game worthwhile to play, especially for 10$ a month.

We’ll see how Aug turns out, but I hope for my sake/sega’s/and everyone that plays this game that someone will come along that actually gives a damn about it, and make this game what it should’ve been day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Now, when they say these future events will have a similar structure to MAG, I hope they don't mean one mission to run for a month. I'd much, much rather prefer something like Firebreak or Shred the Darkness with multiple missions to choose from.
    Episode 2 Fields *hopes* Olga O.O
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

Our long term schedule:

October-November Dengeki
    December - Onwards:
    Christmas Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle View Post
    Episode 2 Fields *hopes* Olga O.O
    I hope they don't. They should be working on making new original content instead of recycling things from an old game. Dark Falz (probably better translated as "Dark False") isn't that at least as every PS story line has had this entity (just in the old ones, Segac did a really bad translation job of the name). I'm sure they only released that boss with MAG since the whole theme of the event was another vein attempt to attract the last cluster of players from PSO to PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    well, when they say MAG, I alway think of leader board.... so yea..I guess they mean it.
    thats what i was thinking too.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I'm just happy to have events period, because it seems like we go on for way too long without any updates or events.
    KMO (Xbox 360)
    Level 155 Male Human
    HU,RA,FO:10 Fortegunner:20 Gunmaster: 12 Guntecher: 5

kid of off the point, but kind of not off the point, anyone else wonder why the weapons seem so bland? I've been online now on and off for about a year.. my char is lvl 61, and I am already getting into the S ranks, and. low and behold, they look the same/act the same as the A and B ranks.... some are more powerful.. but for example, my regular frying pan hits harder on average than jitseen, and they are 2 stars apart..

I remember that the S rank weapons in PSO had features that the others didn't... such as moving parts or transparencys. there were the gloves that used the "invisibility" of the sinoa, there was flowens sword, which had some really weird transparency stuff going on. (I recently got Flowens Greatsword, and i'm sad that I don't have a PA leveled for it...) I remember watching people with the monkey king bar, and it would extract to fight, and retract when there were no baddies...

also, anyone miss how chromatic and vibrant the old red boxes used to be? it was like the sight of blood, it got your heart pumping. now the new "rares" have this washed out, slightly rusty color.....

Corruption detected in trainer card

interesting.
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "