Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

we are going to pay $120 for a event

NO MORE MAG TYPE EVENTS! PSU needs events with more spark. AND we need to catch up with the japanese servers. MAG was fun for a couple of weeks but its stay for over a month is now annoying. I really want the new armor, auras, and weapons to come out. Does anyone know what the next event will be? I hope its awesome cause im getting bored quick. PLEASE BE AWESOME NEW EVENT XD

As the sun sets
    And the moon rises
    The Dark Phoenix is born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    NO MORE MAG TYPE EVENTS! PSU needs events with more spark. AND we need to catch up with the japanese servers. MAG was fun for a couple of weeks but its stay for over a month is now annoying. I really want the new armor, auras, and weapons to come out. Does anyone know what the next event will be? I hope its awesome cause im getting bored quick. PLEASE BE AWESOME NEW EVENT XD
    Next event "should" be the Dengeki Mission Carnival. We'll have Neudaiz GBR before then also.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by Kizeragi View Post
    Next event "should" be the Dengeki Mission Carnival. We'll have Neudaiz GBR before then also.
    ok THANKS . carnival sounds fun XD

As the sun sets
    And the moon rises
    The Dark Phoenix is born again.

Damn it feels good to be an importer. :3

Oooh, looks like I'll be jumping ship back to JP side soon. Hope the next event is something like Firebreak instead of on the Colony 3rd/5th floor. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by XReikaX View Post
    Oooh, looks like I'll be jumping ship back to JP side soon. Hope the next event is something like Firebreak instead of on the Colony 3rd/5th floor. >_>
    fire break would be fun but i thnk if they have something like 1up would be better.
    3 different mission so we ahve a variety and then a special mission where the drops are increased and we ahve a set time limit with the special end mission.
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1423 View Post
    I swear, If they make another event similar to MAG, and they make the goal another killcount accumulation with an illogical mindset I will quite this game.

I think It was the most retarded thing ever to go by killcount when LVL C-rank enemies score the same as S-ranks.

If they make S-ranks worth 5 times to 1 C-rank creature than YES, I will love to play an event as such. However, If I find that after 3 years all this game has to offer is dumb, illogical, and numb-minded spamming of missions over and over again with no rational rewards other than luck, which most certainly will randomly end up in the hands of a nub in the party I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGIAN.

It would be like an abusive relationship with empty promises.

I would rather play Diablo III, a game where the developers are not retarded and have excellent customer/community support.

I loved PSO, and I thought PSU would start on a similar platform and go from there. But it seems that this game has so many setbacks that It surely will be forgotten and end up a barren waste land if they don’t get on the ball and make this game worthwhile to play, especially for 10$ a month.

We’ll see how Aug turns out, but I hope for my sake/sega’s/and everyone that plays this game that someone will come along that actually gives a damn about it, and make this game what it should’ve been day 1.

LOL!!! Now do I feel nostalgic. Reminds me of Blue Burst. But I think these events are good overall, they get the community together, and make a goal of things with big rewards. Good stuff.

BUT, this is not to say I am against new content that's non-event.

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    Ugh, completely agree. MAG bored me after the first weekend, nostalgia can only take you so far.

Thanks for relaying the info as always.
    QFT, although I still invite the experience. MP and moniez

I'd prefer the next event to have multiple missions.

Yeah, events like these bring EVERYONE together. The machinegun glitchers, boss box booters, scrubs that pick everything up (even booma claws), idiots that make the bil de vears spin while I'm stunned, greedy people that want badges and say "I'll do clean up!", and people that just don't follow the rules at all.