Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Best Place for Paural?

Somebody know best place for take Paural?

I Cant find one!

There is no known drop for paural Except SEED LAB Staff which is from Remaining blades mission which isn't out

You currently have to FAIL 10* technic items

I've used dori's to get paural's

So try that

Yes you have to actually HOPE it fails

I know it's weird
    Last edited by Alastor_Haven; Sep 7, 2008 at 08:14 AM.

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Thanks for the info! I cant pay 10mil for 1 paural in player shop! is too expensive!

10 Mill for material = Insane Rip-off.
    Seriously, are people that crazy enough to actually buy materials for that amount?
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

You would be surprised

But yes

People really do buy them at that amount

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

10 mil for Paurals is fucking ridiculous. Sega not including them in the S2 Neudaiz GBR missions is even more ridiculous... -_-X First, they release gemstones that we can't even use for anything, and now, we get boards that we can't even synth, lol... as if the Tiga de Ragan and Arti Diga incident was any indication. =/

I've currently got 4 Granahodorac boards installed in my techer PM, and only 1 Paural that I just so happened to get from failing a Dori synth way back when they first came out and I didn't know any better. Now, Dori boards are priced higher than the weapon itself, and Par Walnas to make them are still ridiculously inflated... >_<

I wish we could get a single mission where you could hunt for stuff like Catilium, Goldania, Walnas, and all that other stuff we seem to have a shortage of, all in one place... something like that one box at the end of White Beast S that usually had a Diad in it. Once people figured that out, Psycho Wand synthing became a lot easier. Or, release some new S -> S2(?) conversion boards, where you could convert 5 Ydrals into a Paural, for example.

It's because of incidents like this that I never really could enjoy the synthing system in PSU. Of course, Sega's lol management never helps...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    *stuff*
    13*+ weapons are supposed to be rare and hard to make. The rarity of the ores for them should make that obvious. Heaven forbid that people keep on thinking that they'll just keep replacing their weapons when the next rarity comes out, because that's not how they meant for things to be. I'm happy that they're making things that are hard to obtain. Most of the stuff we have now is too easy to get.

As for Par Walna, it drops quite often on SEED Express S2 for when you get it. So many boxes on the train drop Par woods so the walna shows up alot.

I wish we could get a single mission where you could hunt for stuff like Catilium, Goldania, Walnas, and all that other stuff we seem to have a shortage of, all in one place...
    Bruce's Dungeon? It drops Goldania, Catilium and Mot Walna

For Par Walna and Goldania do Mad Beasts S2 or *gasp* Plains Overlord S2 (the original hotspot)

It's amazing the things you can find outside of White Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    13*+ weapons are supposed to be rare and hard to make. The rarity of the ores for them should make that obvious. Heaven forbid that people keep on thinking that they'll just keep replacing their weapons when the next rarity comes out, because that's not how they meant for things to be. I'm happy that they're making things that are hard to obtain. Most of the stuff we have now is too easy to get.
    I agree with you on that, but having to fail OTHER weapons just to get the materials needed for it is just retarded. Imo, Sega should've just added it into some of the GBR missions like Hill of Spores, where Cyral and Ydral drop often, BUT make Paural drop at about the same rate as Terseline, Uranseline, and Chronoseline drop, which I know isn't very often. At least then, we'd have some in circulation, and wouldn't have to waste our other mats on a board for a weapon we COULD just hang onto and use towards the upcoming grind bonus. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    As for Par Walna, it drops quite often on SEED Express S2 for when you get it. So many boxes on the train drop Par woods so the walna shows up alot.
    Too bad we don't have this mission yet.

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    Bruce's Dungeon? It drops Goldania, Catilium and Mot Walna

For Par Walna and Goldania do Mad Beasts S2 or *gasp* Plains Overlord S2 (the original hotspot)

It's amazing the things you can find outside of White Beast.
    I hate Bruce's Dungeon. Unless I'm using a techer character, Bruce's sorry ass always get one-shotted one way or another because of his stupid-ass AI, and then I have to listen to him bitch at me as I start the damned mission all over again. No thank you.

I've had better luck finding Goldania at Lightning Beasts.

Yes, I've found Par Walnas at good ol' De Ragan, just not very often. Perhaps I just have horrible luck and get bored easily when soloing. Hence, why I tend to BUY my mats, but prices are ridiculous lately...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I hate Bruce's Dungeon. Unless I'm using a techer character, Bruce's sorry ass always get one-shotted one way or another because of his stupid-ass AI, and then I have to listen to him bitch at me as I start the damned mission all over again. No thank you.

I've had better luck finding Goldania at Lightning Beasts.

Yes, I've found Par Walnas at good ol' De Ragan, just not very often. Perhaps I just have horrible luck and get bored easily when soloing. Hence, why I tend to BUY my mats, but prices are ridiculous lately...
    Bruce's Dungeon is rather easy. The techer/protranser that is babysitting bruce hangs back and the other 4 people kick ass. Seems to work every time for me. Keep bruce out of the fight and get a group that can run the mission with 4. Of course it's less of a problem if a PT is baby sitting bruce since freeze EX basically nullifies all issues with the mission involving bruce getting his butt kicked. Just make sure at least one other person in the party carries EX traps for you and don't be afraid of using the star atomizers. Stun EX on Bil + Freeze EX on Orga + good teamwork = easy win.

Goldania may drop more often at Lightning Beasts, but you certainly aren't going to find much Walna there. If you are looking for BOTH Walna and Goldania, you can't do much better than Mad Beasts S2 currently. Good ol' De Ragan doesn't have many breakable trees which is why you don't find as much there. You could also do Duel in the Ruins with has a inbetween amount. Less Walna than Mad Beasts, but more Goldania. I just find that map more annoying to solo since you can't get to all of the boxes or trees unless you have at least two.

My point is that people are saying "Gee, I wish there was a mission that dropped this stuff" when there are missions that drop the stuff. As long as people are willing to GTFO Neudaiz they will find them.