Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [B] Psycho Wand

No one Rod can defeat Psycho Wand in moment! Maybe Rutsurod!

And is one weapon very,very,very,very hard find! That is one reason for your high price!

I Pay 95 mil for my first Pwand, 85 mil for second and 70mil for third, total: 250 mil! :O

And now gather meseta for buy four! :P

I cant find one in Sleeping Warriors or Dual Sentinel! then one solution is gather meseta and buy one!

I Think maybe next year price Psycho Wand drop!

pwand boards were under 3m at one point. they are dropping in thx festa 2 currently, as well. the price rite now is about 4m if im not mistaken. relic edge and diad are both around 200k i think, but diad was way more expensive during the dark event.

pwand 9/9 sells for roughly 65-75m, pretty damn cheap.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    pwand boards were under 3m at one point. they are dropping in thx festa 2 currently, as well. the price rite now is about 4m if im not mistaken. relic edge and diad are both around 200k i think, but diad was way more expensive during the dark event.

pwand 9/9 sells for roughly 65-75m, pretty damn cheap.
    But is too easy take Pwand in thx festa2?

Another problem is festa2 maybe take too long for coming here! think in next year june or july!

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi1990 View Post
    Well isnt gbr every mission on the planet thats how the other 2 were i dont think it will change maybe the secret mission wont be relics but you will still get a boost drop rate on the normal mission.
    No it's not. GBR only affects a few missions stated on the site.
    http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

Shred of darkness
    Thx festa w/e

And yes

GBR events currently ONLY effect those listed on the page

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

#1 XBOX 360 TA MAG TEAM WildArms2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Malevolent View Post
    So I should be safe buying my Psycho Wands now, since that event is months away? I shouldn't have to worry about a price drop anytime in the near future? I'm working on getting 3 8/8's which is 180Mill+ and is a huge investment for me. I like to be careful with my money.

Oh and by the way, I appreciate all the useful information. Thanks. =)

Well you should wait untill the grind bonus seeing as there will be a lot more 8/8 9/9 10/10 the prices should decrease grind bonus is about 3 weeks away

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WildArms2 View Post
    Well you should wait untill the grind bonus seeing as there will be a lot more 8/8 9/9 10/10 the prices should decrease grind bonus is about 3 weeks away
    Yeah! lot peoples selling broken Psycho Wands after grinder bonus!

PWands 3/3 4/4 or 5/5 is good chance for somebody buy! at least is better then no have one! :P

In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics though the 2nd doesn't have many spawns (simply due to being tough enemies). The second one isn't one that's gonna get spammed much, knowing the Western servers, since its not run in and kill everything. Either way, its not like its gonna be dropping like candy. Between my friends and I, only p. wand board dropped in the span of maybe 2 weeks. The price likely went down on JP servers because of the huge player base and there was likely lots of people hunting them for themselves from before it. Should also keep in mind that the JP version had GBR as a compensation for a problem. The english version likely won't get that so it won't be as easy to get.

With the festa, there's only one block in one route of one of the missions with relics but has a good number of enemies. Those who do speed runs usually don't do that route since it has the forest spawn from MAG which can be pretty annoying compared to an easier route.

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics though the 2nd doesn't have many spawns (simply due to being tough enemies). The second one isn't one that's gonna get spammed much, knowing the Western servers, since its not run in and kill everything. Either way, its not like its gonna be dropping like candy. Between my friends and I, only p. wand board dropped in the span of maybe 2 weeks. The price likely went down on JP servers because of the huge player base and there was likely lots of people hunting them for themselves from before it. Should also keep in mind that the JP version had GBR as a compensation for a problem. The english version likely won't get that so it won't be as easy to get.

With the festa, there's only one block in one route of one of the missions with relics but has a good number of enemies. Those who do speed runs usually don't do that route since it has the forest spawn from MAG which can be pretty annoying compared to an easier route.
    I thought the higher box drop-rate was the compensation for the drop errors, not the GBR. And don't act like 90% of the open parties during STD weren't the De Ragan mission, it has nothing to do with Japanese servers vs. Western, lol.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics...
    Took me a min to figure out that was Shred the Darkness lol. That's another reason to like it...JP had theirs and now we can all look forward to when we get our STD. /immaturity
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.