Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsniper6 View Post
    but now its easy to get PAs up in no time
    If they're so easy to level and someone doesn't have them levelled then that tells you something about that person. Also, yes PA's are easier to level but it still needs to be done and some aren't difficult due to the speed they level but the move itself (I'm looking at you ikk hikk).

Quote Originally Posted by burninglink5 View Post
    Secret mission? Pfft, what about saving up for a month doing Bruces, just for 10k?
    Ah the good ol days when one could wander over to de ragan and spend literally forever trying to kill him because none of you were over level 20
    Proud (soon to be) member of the (not so currently existential) Lollipop Gang.

Special Tactics Squad shadowsniper6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Law View Post
    If they're so easy to level and someone doesn't have them levelled then that tells you something about that person. Also, yes PA's are easier to level but it still needs to be done and some aren't difficult due to the speed they level but the move itself (I'm looking at you ikk hikk).
    I have all the striking Pas to 40 i would have the bullets but my system broke down i would say that a person that isn't a noob would be the amount of time they die(or complain about getting rares)
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

That one Fortetecher... Aeris PSU?!?!'s Avatar

So i take it that ID's dont matter as much to ppl, they are just kinda there while PA's on the onther hand show the true pros. lol well that raises an interesting question: which PA is the hardest to level in the ENTIRE GAME?

My opinion: Megiverse... i rest my case

I have all the striking Pas to 40 i would have the bullets but my system broke down i would say that a person that isn't a noob would be the amount of time they die(or complain about getting rares)
    I myself have alot of my striking PA's at 40 and am finishing up the rest but I think you misunderstand me a bit when i say "tells you something about a person". That has no bias in my mind, as in, literall looking at someones PA's will tell you SOMETHING about the way that person plays etc...

Also, I'm certainly not saying you can decide whether someone is a noob by looking at their PA's the same as someones weapons don't say everything about a person, they say SOMETHING, whether good/bad/ugly or indifferent.

I wouldn't say dying alot makes someone a noob, not having enough scapes does

As for the hardest PA, I have always been a fighter and I'd say that for me, Dugrega to 40 pre skill adjustment was the took me the longest. The only move I've found genuinely annoying to level has been Ikk Hikk and the only absolutely useless move is Bukuu Rensan-ga. Being honest, I've only started Absolute Dance now (post skill adjustment) but unless I'm mistaken I still think that Dugrega would be harder due to it only hitting 2 targets once first attack, 2 targets once second and 2 targets twice third attack. My absolute is at 8 right now so I don't know the number of targets per attack on any combo bar the first but that does 3 targets once and from seeing the PA database I'm guessing combo 2 must have at least that again if not more.
    Last edited by Spartan Law; Oct 5, 2008 at 06:26 PM.

I myself have alot of my striking PA's at 40 and am finishing up the rest but I think you misunderstand me a bit when i say "tells you something about a person". That has no bias in my mind, as in, literall looking at someones PA's will tell you SOMETHING about the way that person plays etc...

Also, I'm certainly not saying you can decide whether someone is a noob by looking at their PA's the same as someones weapons don't say everything about a person, they say SOMETHING, whether good/bad/ugly or indifferent.

I wouldn't say dying alot makes someone a noob, not having enough scapes does
    ah i see but what if they forget to buy scapes does that mean they are a noob? i always care 1 scapeXD
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

ah i see but what if they forget to buy scapes does that mean they are a noob? i always care 1 scapeXD
    I believe that makes you forgetful

I believe that makes you forgetful
    lol i think its funny when people die 10+ times XD
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris PSU?!?! View Post
    So i take it that ID's dont matter as much to ppl, they are just kinda there while PA's on the onther hand show the true pros. lol well that raises an interesting question: which PA is the hardest to level in the ENTIRE GAME?

Ikk Hikk and one of the claw skills the one that jumps first that was slow for me i think there was another on o it was gravity break the one for the sword
    Psu character names:
    Wynn

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris PSU?!?! View Post

Yup, it is Megiverse. No question in my mind.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

I'm disappointed in you people. There's a difference between "Noob" and "Newb".