Threaded View

Unhappy returning to this forum in 2023

oh boy i remember how back in 2007, i posted some screenshots of the ending for phantasy star universe episode 3 that a japanese PSU player had posted to niconico, which shows PSU's ethan waber and karen erra flying through space and seeing a ghost of mirai and whatnot, then a bunch of forum members lashed out at me here on the forums, claiming that i was reposting old character images from episode 1 for my fake post to deceive everyone, whist accusing me of lying before reporting me to the mods, leading to the first incarnation of the thread to be removed.

after explaining the situation though i was allowed to remake the thread, and after that i posted more screencaps and people finally came around and saw that it was real and legit, not fake. though some people still say i was in the wrong for not having explained myself earlier, inferring even though they falsely accused me, it was still my fault.

anywho the experience left a really sour taste in my mouth back in 2007/2008, and after returning briefly in 2011 to ask a question, which i then erased the contents of the thread shortly after because of the bad memories, i decided to pretty much left the forum for good back then.

can't really say those were good times, though i'm back anyways because i need to contact someone here, i'll make a thread explainng what that fuss is about, in due time.

anywho, i'm back as an old-timer, i guess?
    Last edited by coolaid; Apr 17, 2023 at 09:56 PM.