Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Love Inferno boards should drop from Lv100+ Jaggo Amure sometime around March (I think)- with the Neudaiz rare mission, it may be easier to get this year (last year it was almost impossible to get one).

Unfortunately, Sega like to make many items event-exclusive (whether it be seasonal events or in-game events), which can be problematic for people who may not have much time to play.
    Well I used to play final fantasy 11 so psu should be super easy compared to that I mean leveling and everything was always quick and easy on there it was just hard getting a group todo it with. But when you wanted to the best gear that was a hole nother story. Like if you wanted a osode body armor from the god kirin you had to finish the story mode of zigarat with like a group of 6+ atleast then kill like 5 gods after getting pop items for each of them then finaly taking like 40 people to kill kirin and dieing a few times. Just for the possibility it might not drop. So compared to stuff like this I am sure it should be easy.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Oh god, I HATED FFXI because of stuff like that. That, and after playing for 2 or 3 years, having a job level of 37 being your "highest" kind of made me quit. I like casual games like this so much more.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Oh god, I HATED FFXI because of stuff like that. That, and after playing for 2 or 3 years, having a job level of 37 being your "highest" kind of made me quit. I like casual games like this so much more.
    In 3 years I had 8 75 jobs =p

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Yeah, I know. My friend even agreed with me that there's no possible way anyone's luck could be THAT bad in the game, but mine was. Plus, this was before the whole "level synching" thing came out, so that didn't help matters much.

But at least I'm level 133 in this, and played it for about the same length of time (maybe less since I took a year off of it).
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!