Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

Wait, Formalwear is in the demo? Where does it drop?
    Turbosig.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanaide View Post
    Wait, Formalwear is in the demo? Where does it drop?
    I've picked it up on all three maps, so it looks like it drops everywhere. De Regan has dropped it twice for me, and the others were just random mob drops.

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    Converting a JP save to a US save is pretty easy and it works just fine, I've done it myself with the trial (converting JP trial save to US trial save). You just need a CFW so you can use a plugin to save the data in an unencrypted format, then switch around a few files and voila, your JP save works with the US game!
    Would you mind going into a little more detail? I'm really anxious to try this.

Default Help!

I have a PSP Fat, latest sfotware/firmware, the english download for the Phantasy Star Portable U.S for some odd reason refuses to run, it will say the game cannot be started, with the numerical error code. I tried the Megavideo link, it failed to help cause its just a .rar file and not in any folder, I also tried directly from my psp, it fails and from the media manager from my psp same thing. can someone please help me, or send me the file or directions on how they fixed it on the 5.0 M-33-6 or whatever firmware. Send me the download if you can its so frustrating, [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Jepp027 View Post
    I have a PSP Fat, latest sfotware/firmware, the english download for the Phantasy Star Portable U.S for some odd reason refuses to run, it will say the game cannot be started, with the numerical error code. I tried the Megavideo link, it failed to help cause its just a .rar file and not in any folder, I also tried directly from my psp, it fails and from the media manager from my psp same thing. can someone please help me, or send me the file or directions on how they fixed it on the 5.0 M-33-6 or whatever firmware. Send me the download if you can its so frustrating, [email protected]
    The download contains the .rar file. .rar is a container folder, similar to .zip. You'll need WinRAR to open it. Inside is a .cso file, which is a compressed .iso file. You'll need a program to decompress the file to transform it to a pure .iso file, which your PSP can read.

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

I was wondering if I1-8 was accepted as the Ad Hoc Server for PSO World. I haven't been there yet but was thinking of heading over for a game or two now that I've maxed my levels and debuff techs.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

I do not know if this is just me or not but I tryed the demo for this not only dose it seem like a complete waste of time sence I have psu and they are the same thing exept portable is of coarse not as good because its on a portable system. But I can look aside from all these things because lets say I am on a trip or somthing and I miss my psu. I tryed finding and making a group on here and I was waiting for people waited a hole 5 hours before giving up and I know I had everything correct too.

Quote Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
    The download contains the .rar file. .rar is a container folder, similar to .zip. You'll need WinRAR to open it. Inside is a .cso file, which is a compressed .iso file. You'll need a program to decompress the file to transform it to a pure .iso file, which your PSP can read.

I did not know that, that makes more sense I will try that. Thanks for the tip D14BL0

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Sorry to hear that Melissa. Sadly, unless Ad Hoc Party is localized there's really not much to do, not everyone is going to bother trying to figure out how to work with it.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa805 View Post
    But I can look aside from all these things because lets say I am on a trip or somthing and I miss my psu.
    That was a painful read but this sentence is right. PSU isn't exactly portable so if you want it to take it on the road with you, PSP is the way to go. It's also got some new weapons and neat stuff that isn't found in PSU. And if you can't get on PSU at all (like me) then PSP is a nice alternative.

†iger Ka†suné [ヴィジュアル系] Tiger_Katsune's Avatar

do you ever get to go to your room to store things in this demo...?