Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

EVERYONE plays for fun. Just because people are playing the hell out of GM and FM doesnt mean it isnt fun. They did give FM and GM the most usefull weapons even though they can only use 4 types.

The bottom line is that people need to at least understand that the classes ARE extremely unbalanced and that if you crunch the numbers and consider all the variables, the best classes are FM GM and PT. They all dont slow the party down and each bring a unique and necessary element to the "best party you can be" in PSU.

As for Masterforce: Supposed to be a completely offencive class with infinite trimate and sol atomizers. But it sucks offencivly so WTF is this class for?.... Oh! I know! its supposed to be fun to use! Two words that ruined the fun of being a techer... TECH NERF...

If you think a class is fun because its weak making the game harder i think you are a little crazy... *I'm a fighmaster but i like a challenge so imma use the opposite element armor as the attacks being used against me and weapons that have elements the same as the enemies!* its the same thing.

I know! lets all play chess with only pawns and a king! Thats stupid...

All in all nobody is playing a class that isnt fun to use but has big #s. People are just looking for both fun AND efficiancy.

This IS all SEGAC's fault. The classes should be unique but equal in usefullness. Lets just all wait and see what the big JP spring update has to offer.

Then we can all light our tourches and grab out pitchforks!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIEstyle View Post
    That's about what I expected your answer to be :P

I'd love to actually test the theory on that and get back to you, seeing as my group is planning on farming Catilium for a very LONG time for group usage, but the friend in question bores of Bladed Legacy faster than I do so it will never be a true test lol

As for the earlier thing you said in this thread about not being able to be a superb FM since you dedicated all your time to teching, that's a pretty lame excuse man lol

Autumn has played a techer since day one and decided to jump ship same as you did, and while it's taking her a bit longer than it would take someone else who was prepared, she's getting there just like I'm sure you can.

Hell, I don't know anyone in this game Jp/Eu/Us/Xbox/ or what have you that has a stronger drive to be "THE BEST ________" as you. I give it a month or two tops and you'll be cream of the crop compared to everyone else.
    i said my FM is crap but you would probably think he is awesome. when i started him i had around 1.3b meseta and i spent pretty much all of it on FM gear. my weps are 42%+, i have a full set of armaslines at 34% or so (w/ 8 more boards waiting for synth bonus), and i have a lot of great units such as pijeri resist, hizeri mind, chaos knight, the 420 powercharge unit (forgot the exact name). when i was lv 100, i was doing over 7k damage a hit w/ jarbroga and now w/ my lv 120 char and lv 35 redda, im doing just under 10k w/ the last hit. ive been yelled at and booted for being too strong/fast many times as well.

here is a screenshot of me clearing seed express S when i was lv 93
    *edit* i got the s rank reward, btw.
    Last edited by Inazuma; Feb 14, 2009 at 05:22 PM.
    Quit PSO2

masterclasses are terrible...
    fighmaster is boring...
    gunmaster is even more boring than fortegunner is...
    and masterforce killed buffs...

theyre only made the game worse in my opinion...

im tired of jabroga spamming... and not having buffs... and all the arguements i keep getting into about it.

in fact no... theres 1 good thing... at least jabroga spammers arent wasting time anymore... on back when it was FF's spamming it... the run would take forever... and i could pretty much kill everything before jabroga hit...so at least theyre getting hits out now

Quote Originally Posted by garjian View Post
    masterclasses are terrible...
    fighmaster is boring...
    gunmaster is even more boring than fortegunner is...
    and masterforce killed buffs...

theyre only made the game worse in my opinion...

im tired of jabroga spamming... and not having buffs... and all the arguements i keep getting into about it.

in fact no... theres 1 good thing... at least jabroga spammers arent wasting time anymore... on back when it was FF's spamming it... the run would take forever... and i could pretty much kill everything before jabroga hit...so at least theyre getting hits out now
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Have fun with your slow mission times while the master class players clear them twice as fast.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    EVERYONE plays for fun.
    It would nice if that is indeed the case, but some people take great pride in a game, so when they feel they are lacking due to other people's comments for opinions, you can expect them to get upset.

From my perspective, all Inazuma is saying is: "THE FASTER THE BETTER! OH LOOKIE MY "E"______ is BIGGER!!! HUR HUR"

Or else he would not have brought up of him only spending over a bill of meseta, or owning all different attribute armas lines. I didn't read the entire thread, but someone must have hurt his ego, or else this thread wouldnt alive!

My questions is...Inanuzuma, why bother with Armas Lines (maybe they're cheaper eh?) when on the JP servers there are better armors such as the Rabol Orakio, which is basically an Armas Line for GT and PT some people hate, with dulk falkis aura when it blocks, OR the one i have my eyes on, the Rabol Rol Le, all slots, 305 DEF, 489 EVA, -8 END, either that or RED LINE with 500 EVA, with AT or AF their EVA would up above 2000, stick the proper resist on the armor, and you're virtually unstoppable.

Bottom line, people take this game way too seriously, to the point where the slightest remark on each other's playing methods ends up in a debate. Why so serious eh?
    Last edited by Yunfa; Feb 15, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

i do play for fun. the more i improve and the better i do in a game, the more fun it is to me. i dunno about you, but being weak and sucking at a game isnt very fun. but to each their own.
    Quit PSO2

To be honest I have not read all the posts in this topic and I can only speak from personal opinion on fighmaster because I have not yet used the others yet.
    But the fighmaster is a good job although they didnt make it over power everything else and all that stuff. Here are what I have realized sence I have ever fighter job up to 20. Forte fighter has more attack so most people think fighmaster is weaker and this is a great understanding. In the long run I do believe that fighmaster is stronger. For example using the same weapon and photon art I did the comparison with dusmajara and spear. Same armor and all by the way. Basicly with the fighmasters photon art able togo to 50 while fortefighter gose to 40 both their dammage equals out and if it dosnt fortefighter may do about 50-100 more dammage which is nothing to be shocked about. But what I believe makes fighmaster better is that even though it may hit for a tiny bit less the increased speed makes it do more dammage then the fortefighter. Also people do not like it for the limited weapons it has vs forte fighter. Which is one of the draw backs along with the pp drain of the fighmaster because everyone knows that there is always a draw back. But fighmaster for me has my favorite weapons which includes double saber and in the end what are you looking for pp or dammage. On top of this I have the 4 weapons it can use with all the photon arts for them up to 50 so when I use them toghether these weapons or more then enough to take down my enemys.
    Opinion: Fighmaster is better then Fortefighter in dammage over time.

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    i dunno about you, but being weak and sucking at a game isnt very fun.
    This is what you and the elitists fail to understand, you think if you're not a FM or Gm you suck at this game, but if you have to be the class that can run things the fastest and blow through anything with no trouble, it's YOU who sucks.

The people defending the other classes, are people who can play this game without that power, without that speed. You still don't understand that playing the best class, means you have less skill.

While the people who play the worse classes, are the people who NEED the skill to survive. Like MF. MF sucks so badly eh? Why? Because you actually receive damage? Because you actually need SKILL to survive?

Get out of your fantasy Inazuma and realize what you're playing takes less skill then any other class you will ever use. You honestly think your fast times are from your skill and not the broken class don't you? Because it isn't, it's from the broken class. Not your skill, and as long as you play the broken classes, you will never have skill. You will only have your inflated ego, and your fantasy world where you believe you are better then everyone because you can play the broken classes.

Have a nice day.

-Akio

Inazuma says MF sucks because it does. He was one of the best MFs on JP, before finally switching to FM.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Here is how itīs summed up.

Fighmaster, Gunmaster = Most efficient and can destroy just about anything with their Speed plus power in matter of seconds.

Forte classes = Balanced, good power but with less speed and more weapon choises.

Hybrids = Have the most variety and are the least powerful, but can still hold their own.

I for one, play for fun and effiency. Not really a number cruncher, i love variety*.
    I try a class and play it out to the fullest.

*It varies depending on perspective, for me it means iīm open to try out alot of classes and are not stuck on a particular one.

Also..you can still be strong playing as a opiniated weaker class.
    Itīs not the class that makes the player, itīs YOU.
    Last edited by darkante; Feb 15, 2009 at 02:52 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0