Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri View Post
    Do you still need a Japanese PSN account to access online play? Or have then implemented it for U.S. accounts as well?
    you need japanese acount only in order to dowload the software ,then you can play with your normal psn.

i am getting a problem when i tried to connect with someone today i saw his name on psp and i launched the party but each time (we both swapped hosting) the person who had joined had got a error connection network or something along thoes lines. ive been tryin all day 2 fix this but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by BIGUSHEADUS View Post
    i am getting a problem when i tried to connect with someone today i saw his name on psp and i launched the party but each time (we both swapped hosting) the person who had joined had got a error connection network or something along thoes lines. ive been tryin all day 2 fix this but no luck

i have the same problem
    i alreadey made a topic about that a week or two ago without a response so dont expect help lol

right now im online in world J lobby 50!!!

I connected to the adhoc party the other day. But i'm yet to play online with anyone yet. I clicked on a house and entered it. There was a sort of room with the players, but i didn't get any futher. Am i suppose to press something there, or does it just load after a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by DuPz0r View Post
    I connected to the adhoc party the other day. But i'm yet to play online with anyone yet. I clicked on a house and entered it. There was a sort of room with the players, but i didn't get any futher. Am i suppose to press something there, or does it just load after a bit?
    If you joined the house then the host would be the one to start the game. You can text and talk back and forth on the PS3 to discuss what lvl you want to play ect ect.. so just talk to the people in the house and see if you get a response from them.

The connection problem can be attributed to not being connected directly into your router via an ethernet cable. You HAVE to be hard wired in on the PS3 to play, wireless does not work at the moment. I personally hope they change this...

Also, I'm going to be on a lot looking for people to play either MHF 2, MHF Unite Demo, and of course PSP! My psn account is Roontek. Hit me up if you wanna do some multiplayer action!

is it a PS3 add on or PSP add on

It's a PS3 application. Does anyone still play this game? ; ;..I've searched almost all the channels people said they'd be in..and I've managed to find 1 player....out of the sea of MHF players ><

Quote Originally Posted by Etherael View Post
    It's a PS3 application. Does anyone still play this game? ; ;..I've searched almost all the channels people said they'd be in..and I've managed to find 1 player....out of the sea of MHF players ><
    I just started this up yesterday and it's way fun playing it online! I too found it hard to find someone as well, so I will post up my yahoo messgenger ID for anyone wanting to play hit me up preferably in the evenings or late night.

yahoo messenger ID: Lennongaz
    PSN ID:crAAAzy.
    if u see me on hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristerix View Post
    So yeah I took an hour to get everything set up perfectly last night. But when I got to the ad hoc party screen, I got an error. The only words I could see were, 20GB, (CECHBOO), LAN, and 2004. I have an ethernet cable plugged into my PS3. Anyone else get this error?
    I'm having this same problem, I went out and picked up MHFU, got home and tried to set this all up via PS3 and hit a wall. SO I'll try to go through it in hopes someone can help-----The PS3 is plunged into my Router via Ethernet cable. I set up my Japanese Account, went to thier store and downloaded the (AD-HoC) program (the green one) And then went to open it up. I tried to click the 3rd option (as instructed by http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster_...utorial_Thread) but it said ( 20GB, (CECHBOO), LAN, and 2004 ) as well as some other things I couldn't understand in Japanese, I went back and tried again and it said there was an update, so I downloaded this and tried again, after trying several times Deleting the game and re-installing it to no avail I thought I would try some outside help. So please If anyhow has a remedy for my problem help?