Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenoNinjaX View Post
    yeah i didnt know the faq was hidden under spoiler. i did other stuff following different guide.

as for my connection, it was like this
    pc connected to my wireless router via wifi-usb adapter
    pc then connected to PS3 by wire, using window internet sharing
    and it stopped working after 20 mins and cant reconnect
    Well, I'm afraid I don't know. I just have my modem plugged into a router that goes to my PS3 and PC. I imagine something with your firewall.

Sounds nice, I'll get my PSP set up some time. Are a lot of people doing this, Chuck?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Not that I know of. You really gotta take the number of players getting PSP, and then take the ones who have a PS3. We're definantly a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by XenoNinjaX View Post
    btw after i downloaded adhocparty using the jpn account, can i switch back to my US account afterward to play?
    You sure can. It goes into the spot where you keep downloaded games/demos, so it'll work on any account on that system.

I have my PS3 set up but, I'm not really interested in grinding the demo any more, seeings as I have just about everything under the sun. However, I'm definitely game to play when the game comes out.

PSN Tag is Qwerticus, Same for Xlink if anyone would prefer to do it that way.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I'll be on Adhoc Party as soon as the US game is released, I cant play with any of you guys with my JP copy I need to wait for the full game so I can convert my JP save, dont feel like creating a new character in the US demo for no reason.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Mayor McCheese

Sign me up.

My PSN name is "terribledeli" and I'll keep an eye out for the room in the future.

Just wondering I will be able to transfer my char with all money and items to the game? cause Im hunting like crazy and add me guys, again my PS3 id is Rubyelt. Im tired to only see monster hunter on that room.

so have any PSP community decided on which lobby to play this game once it comes out as the "official" PSP lobby? ive read it's J 50 but not sure

anyway i want to test this thing with 2 or more people to see how smooth gameplay is online, so if anyone's up for it tonight i'll be at J 50

what world and lobbie are you in

im hosting in WORLD B LOBBIE 8

if anybody wants to join
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:53 PM.

It's not working. Hmm, well basically I have the same SSID, same code, all that stuff. SDame PSN account but for some reason it's still not working. It gives me some japanese error when I select the third option when it's on the Ad hoc program (The only things I can decipher are PLAYSTATION 3, LAN, and 2005). It's very trivial because for some reason It connects with remote play just perfectly, yet when I try to web browse with my ps3 and use my PS3 as the connection, it says it can't connect. Anyone else having this issue?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz