Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

ok i had some time to really use MF in some normal missions. they are pretty damn good! first off, my defense feels incredible. the stat boosts are nice but its so much more stamina than cast w/ suv, that really helps too.

gi techs are as strong or stronger than ra techs, cast super fast and have SE 5. they are just amazing. just run into the middle of a pile of monsters and safely spam away, molesting them all.

as for hold techs, if you take advantage of the new invincibility from just counter, it will last the entire duration of the tech. i was using megiverse in white beast and i was completely invincible the whole time. tomorrow i am gonna use that 420 magic power concentrate unit and do it again, hehe :P
    Quit PSO2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    ok i had some time to really use MF in some normal missions. they are pretty damn good! first off, my defense feels incredible. the stat boosts are nice but its so much more stamina than cast w/ suv, that really helps too.

gi techs are as strong or stronger than ra techs, cast super fast and have SE 5. they are just amazing. just run into the middle of a pile of monsters and safely spam away, molesting them all.

as for hold techs, if you take advantage of the new invincibility from just counter, it will last the entire duration of the tech. i was using megiverse in white beast and i was completely invincible the whole time. tomorrow i am gonna use that 420 magic power concentrate unit and do it again, hehe :P
    Thats awesome! Were you using a Tech mag or a Rod when u were casting the GI techs?

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post

Hate to sound like a pain in the rear but would you mind posting new tech percentages and SEs? That would be enormously helpful thanks! Also I didn't see the END stat change at all...still shows 9 in your picture.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    Hate to sound like a pain in the rear but would you mind posting new tech percentages and SEs? That would be enormously helpful thanks! Also I didn't see the END stat change at all...still shows 9 in your picture.
    I'm sure he means that having Red or Hizeri / Stamina on the MF is better than his cast FM with 3 END Paradi.

Okay, from what I see with all the class, FM doesn't turn bad just as my expected. The TD range become shorter make them doesn't transport as fast as they used to be, but it is still fast enough. MF seem to change more dramatically compare to other classes, The gi-spell make MF become more expert in fighting 5+ enemies than they used to be. (in my opinion, gi-tech is better than Ra-tech now, unless you need a safe spot) The high Eva become more useful when they can cast dam-tech in invincible mode.
    So after this update,

-Fighter class get adventage in killing big enemy and bosses, and TD still make them transport faster than non-TD users.

-Gunner is the best to kill single target enemy or line up enemeis.

-Techer is the best fighting large group of enemies together that is not dark. (since fighter's Jabroga for 5+ targets now can miss a lot!)

Note: still waiting somebody to get limit break!

so did sega decide to scrap that guardians cash idea... or did they actualy add it with this update :s

What about longbows and PT? Can you ask a PT please Arika? Dying to know.

Quote Originally Posted by kejen View Post
    What about longbows and PT? Can you ask a PT please Arika? Dying to know.

PT has a lot of boost in atp ( sousuka say it is from 130% to 160%)
    and the dps on long bow is about 2x higher now.
    Last edited by Arika; Mar 31, 2009 at 04:17 AM.

Spoiler!

omg that's hot!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.